BREAKING: Lawler-Condit OFF; Lawler Injured

Wait? how long does it take to heal a broken thumb? This is a guy that fought with his lip split the fuck open. Must be serious

It'd be awesome if they gave JWP some recognition, if he turns up to the event. If they go nuts over some really obscure celebrities, why not a local legend?

Exactly.

Good idea.

Give him and his daughter a good seat in the house and put them on camera at some point in the event.

tumblr_mb50ciU95W1rxpkbxo1_250.gif

T91p2.gif

Yup. When I saw that fight scheduled I thought that nothing could stop me from flying to Melbourne for it.

Ronda vs holm? I wouldnt even go to a bar for that fight.

Fuck this is disappointing. At least it happened now and not in 4 weeks when i would have bought flights, tickets, accommodation etc...

Looks like a bunch of guys beat me too it

You are actually the one brain dead since i said move Lawler vs. Condit to the January 2016 card now with Lawler hurt. Lawler should be fine for the Jan. 2016 card. Have Werdum vs. Cain as the headliner for that PPV.

LOL, no. Moving on now.

With this fight card, i have doubts the UFC can get 70000. Maybe 30-40 K. A weak fight card for a stadium show.

The stadium will still pack out. Most of the hardcore MMA fans will pull out but Australians know next to nothing about MMA. You could feed them anyone down in Melbourne for the first legal UFC show and the stadium will sell out.

They'll hit the 53,000 capacity. They won't know what they're watching but they'll hit it for sure.

You didn't have the opportunity to go to the fight live.
I haven't had the opportunity to go to any UFC fight live. Obviously, it sucks for you, but the fight could still happen, so all is not lost.

Back