News BREAKING: GSP becomes commentator for UFC

Would be funny if after some fights gsp commentates “I’m not impressed by their performance”

Georges-St-Pierre.jpg

UFC president Dana White revealed a deal has been struck with UFC Hall of Famer Georges St-Pierre. The 39-year-old will be calling the action from cageside as part of the UFC’s French commentary team, and that move could eventually lead to the legend fighting again.

We just hired GSP. He’s the French commentator for us now. That’s more what I’d like to see GSP doing,” White told TSN.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/08/uf...myzWMg5daBWEESI93Eu09gjUO1XVg1oSWyxVnTWREkMPY

tenor.gif
OUI OUI

Hopefully his catch phrase is shouting “tabernak!”

<mma4> my french is basic but I may have to switch to watching gsp commentary anyways insight from the best tactician ever.

This isn't breaking news today is it ?

GSP should always use the catchphrase "Im not impressed by your performance."

This sets up the promo for Khabib/GSP.

GSP will probably call the Khabib/Justin fight cageside in the french booth, Khabib wins and goes after GSP with a disrespectful callout, GSP enters the cage and from there it's on.

Of course Justin can fuck all that up

Id be surprised if khabib is disrespectful to GSP.

GSP won’t jump in the cage and attack Herb Dean at least.

it’s interesting that the UFC has beef with GSP for vacating twice but still keeps on hiring him and seeking him out.
Dana didn’t really have beef with GSP until the MW title being vacated, George signed a contract and he didn’t fulfill it, I’m surprised they(ufc) didn’t pursue legal action towards him.

In hindsight GSP vacating was probably the best thing for MW title, it’s almost like reset since Bisping probably would have been difficult to deal with being picky with his opponents and I like Bisping but I have a feeling that’s would’ve occurred.

For sure Dana wants that Khabib vs GSP, that is a amazing fight, all around. They just want to keep GSP close and still involved in MMA hence why they have him as a commentator. It’s good, the UFC isn’t so bad they actually take care of international fighters(non US base). Nog works as fighter relations and scout for the UFC down in South America, not just Brazil. GSP will clearly have a job like that once he really retires.

Our visitors from above had a play in this

French language commentary? Tbf it's not like it can be worse than the English version.

How do you say underrated ground game and (fighter in main event) is the greatest of all time in french?

Trade Ping, Felder, Anik, other guy to the French team in exchange for GSP on US broadcast.

Back