News BREAKING: GSP becomes commentator for UFC

Noooo the cherry picker doesnt deserve this

tenor.gif

E has eh good stand up... very clean ehhh very precise... much like a UFO... with ze antenna... impressive eh performance

Well, if he is as exciting a commenter as he was a fighter, it will do a great job in the fight against insomnia worldwide.

UFC is also public health.

Well, if he is as exciting a commenter as he was a fighter, it will do a great job in the fight against insomnia worldwide.

UFC is also public health.
And yet despite all that boredom he became a superstar worldwide with huge buy rates. Funny how that works.

didn't know they had a french commentary
I'll definitely listen to it when GSP will be on, but I wonder if the other commentators will be french canadians too cause I don't think I'd be able to listen to a full show

Thank goodness its for the french. GSP is one of my favourite fighters but his English is pretty painful.

Georges-St-Pierre.jpg

UFC president Dana White revealed a deal has been struck with UFC Hall of Famer Georges St-Pierre. The 39-year-old will be calling the action from cageside as part of the UFC’s French commentary team, and that move could eventually lead to the legend fighting again.

We just hired GSP. He’s the French commentator for us now. That’s more what I’d like to see GSP doing,” White told TSN.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/08/uf...myzWMg5daBWEESI93Eu09gjUO1XVg1oSWyxVnTWREkMPY

tenor.gif

How's he French?? Ain't he Canadian??

Last edited:
Georges-St-Pierre.jpg

UFC president Dana White revealed a deal has been struck with UFC Hall of Famer Georges St-Pierre. The 39-year-old will be calling the action from cageside as part of the UFC’s French commentary team, and that move could eventually lead to the legend fighting again.

We just hired GSP. He’s the French commentator for us now. That’s more what I’d like to see GSP doing,” White told TSN.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/08/uf...myzWMg5daBWEESI93Eu09gjUO1XVg1oSWyxVnTWREkMPY

tenor.gif

Gap's accent is even more grating to French speakers (other than Canadians) than his English is to native speakers. Wish he'd just quit being scared and get back in the octogan.

Back