News BREAKIN Darren Till vs Sisqo Brunson in the Works for August

Does Till ever win anymore? How does he keep getting high ranked fights?

Uncle Dana sees superstar potential in Darren, same as he saw in Connor and Ronda. So he gets headliners and big fights.

To be fair Till did almost win against Whittaker. So hes clearly a good fighter

Till isn't very good and is monotonous to watch fight, I hope he loses

Dawg they where literally talking about getting Darren Till and Adensanya on TUF if he would have won against Vettori.

UFC really likes Till and want him as champ real bad lol. Whittaker is yesterdays news to them. I like Whittaker btw but thats reality of it. They want someone that will be big for them and that will be Darren Till.
Stupid though cause whittaker would generate same if not more than till. Whittaker sells stadiums.

Stupid though cause whittaker would generate same if not more than till. Whittaker sells stadiums.

Till can do that for them in england/uk too and they have been trying to get the British fans for the longest. They are more important to them than Australians.

Till pulls out for the third time in a row, yet somehow still gets a top five opponent when he returns

Till can do that for them in england/uk too and they have been trying to get the British fans for the longest. They are more important to them than Australians.
Yes why is that ? Australia is a powerhouse in mma right now. The money is there too

If you can’t beat Brunson then you’re not top 5 material and I don’t think Brunson will ever sniff a title weird how it works I guess

giphy.webp

Yes why is that ? Australia is a powerhouse in mma right now. The money is there too

Because Uk is clearly the more important mma market.

- Way More people so more $$$
-More influential country
-Strong fan base in Boxing and UFC wants a piece of that. Same way UFC are desperate to get a Mexican champ to get there strong boxing fanbase too.
- UFC has been trying to build UK for over a decade, they just been waiting on a star.

Bisping helped but his reign was a questionable. Conor is popular too but its much better if they get an actual British fighter as champ aka like a Darren Till

I like it! War Cannonier and war Till!!

Why is Brunson fighting down, not up the rankings again? He’s on a 4 fight win streak. He should’ve gotten Costa or Cannonier. He’s very underrated and has only lost to the division’s all time greats.

Till seems to pull out of every fight these days. I'm skeptical even this happens.

Good fight on paper but will probably be cagey affair. Could go either way, I'll say Till by SD.

Back