News BREAKIN Darren Till vs Sisqo Brunson in the Works for August

Lol the most ideal fight to set up Till for a title shot.

Mark my words Whittaker will get skipped over again and Till gets the next title fight
Doubtful since Whittaker defeated Till recently, same if Jared wins his next fight or even Brunson for that matter.
Whittaker is fucked if Izzy loses to Marvin and Costa beats Jared.

I got Brunson and Cannonier. The winners of each bout can face each other while Whittaker gets the Izzy-Marvin winner.

How is Till getting a 3rd straight main event slot when he's pulled out of the last two? Can't the UFC see how unreliable he is?

I really don't want to watch Brunson fight, but here's hoping he gets knocked out.

Brunson couldn't have an easier matchup

How is Till getting a 3rd straight main event slot when he's pulled out of the last two? Can't the UFC see how unreliable he is?
Because they need to pander to their UK audience, until Allen or Aspinal can make a name for themselves be prepared to keep seeing Till in main events. I agree though, he doesnt deserve it nor his ranking being 1-1 with his only win not aging well and pulling out back to back

Rooting for Till. I think he has a good chance to KO Brunson early or once he start gassing. I hope he shows up in a great fight shape.

Doubtful since Whittaker defeated Till recently, same if Jared wins his next fight or even Brunson for that matter.
Whittaker is fucked if Izzy loses to Marvin and Costa beats Jared.

Dawg they where literally talking about getting Darren Till and Adensanya on TUF if he would have won against Vettori.

UFC really likes Till and want him as champ real bad lol. Whittaker is yesterdays news to them. I like Whittaker btw but thats reality of it. They want someone that will be big for them and that will be Darren Till.

Doesn't it seem like an extremely quick turnaround after a broken collar bone?

Pretty surprised by this booking.

Brunson has a very questionable chin. I see him getting slept.

Gotta go with Till. Just think he's more polished, and skill wise a stronger fighter. Brunson would be wise to lean on his wrestling I think.

Doesn't it seem like an extremely quick turnaround after a broken collar bone?

Pretty surprised by this booking.
My collarbone fracture took 8 months to fully heal.

I guess Till's wasn't that bad? Still baffled how he's already going back into camp so quick.

Does Till ever win anymore? How does he keep getting high ranked fights?

Till has TDD adequate enough to deal with Brunson's wrestling, and will probably manage to find brunson's chin imo

I hope Brunson finally ends the insanity that is the over-rating of Till.

Back