Brazilians are on ronda rouseys side

Those Southern Hemisphere bastards! Honda is ours!

Remember heel Ronda getting boo'ed when she didn't shake Miesha Tate's hand?

Me neither.

Bethe didn't have enough exposure and promotion by the UFC (typical I know). She's just another sacrificial lamb to keep the Ronda machine rolling. If more people saw that booty dance, she'd have more fans.

Very surprising because we all know how much the Brazilians stand behind their fighters.

Ronda is awesome, though. I guess even the Brazilians know that Ronda is far better and is just amazing at what she does.

I love watching Ronda fight. Her transitions on the mat, man, just so fucking slick and beautiful to watch. She has so many ways to get that armbar, it's so awesome to watch such high level grappling like that.

Ronda is going to dominate this fight everywhere. I see her punishing Bethe for 3-4 rounds and then finishing her off whenever she feels like it. Bethe has nothing for her. I see Ronda beating her on the feet and then easily submitting her, or maybe even getting the TKO because Ronda does have power, just ask Alexis Davis. One right hand and Davis was wobbling, that was a very hard shot from Ronda. She has power and she knows how to use it. I guarantee that Bethe is going to get outclassed on the feet the entire time. Just wait and see!

Nobody is taking that belt from Ronda. Not even Cyborg.

Ronda is going to dominate this fight everywhere. I see her punishing Bethe for 3-4 rounds and then finishing her off whenever she feels like it.

Do you really envision Ronda Rousey hanging around in the cage for 3 or 4 rounds if the opponent isn't giving her any real trouble? It just doesn't seem likely. If she gets a late first round finish, that would seem like a long fight.

But Cyborg is a big name and top draw. There's just so much to be proud of about her and her MMA career. How come only a select few emascualted sherdog nerds think that way? Shouldn't any patriotic person be proud of such a career, high character, high moral person and such a top draw? Why wouldn't they hate that oh so classsy, famous, great persons most hated foreign rival?

Last edited:
Do you really envision Ronda Rousey hanging around in the cage for 3 or 4 rounds if the opponent isn't giving her any real trouble? It just doesn't seem likely. If she gets a late first round finish, that would seem like a long fight.

i agree, ronda said she wants to make bethe suffer and whatnot, but i highly doubt this fight is going past the 2nd round

I want to make easy money on Ronda.

It's gonna be a straight bet of $10,000 to win $1,000. Easiest money you can ever make.

I just think Ronda is going to want to punish her for a little while. I think she's going to want to destroy her on the feet and then finish her whenever she feels like it.

Ronda apparently dislikes Bethe even more than she dislikes Miesha. I think because of that, Ronda will look to punish Bethe for a few rounds.

She easily could just toss her down and submit her, which is just embarrassing for her opponent, but I think Ronda wants to beat her on the feet a little bit, or just beat her up on the mat for awhile before she submits her.

Ronda very well could just do what I said, throw her down and finish her quick, but I just think she wants to beat her up a little more than that. She wants to punish her and I think Ronda is going to do that on the feet and on the mat, then finish it whenever she feels like it.

Not surprising at all

Ronda is loved around here

Bethe is barrely unknown

The thing is that nobody cares about Bethe and everybody cares about Ronda.

I just think Ronda is going to want to punish her for a little while. I think she's going to want to destroy her on the feet and then finish her whenever she feels like it.

Ronda apparently dislikes Bethe even more than she dislikes Miesha. I think because of that, Ronda will look to punish Bethe for a few rounds.

She easily could just toss her down and submit her, which is just embarrassing for her opponent, but I think Ronda wants to beat her on the feet a little bit, or just beat her up on the mat for awhile before she submits her.

Ronda very well could just do what I said, throw her down and finish her quick, but I just think she wants to beat her up a little more than that. She wants to punish her and I think Ronda is going to do that on the feet and on the mat, then finish it whenever she feels like it.

I agree Ronda will punish her; fight duration will be based on how long Bethe can handle it.

Very surprising because we all know how much the Brazilians stand behind their fighters.

Ronda is awesome, though. I guess even the Brazilians know that Ronda is far better and is just amazing at what she does.

I love watching Ronda fight. Her transitions on the mat, man, just so fucking slick and beautiful to watch. She has so many ways to get that armbar, it's so awesome to watch such high level grappling like that.

Ronda is going to dominate this fight everywhere. I see her punishing Bethe for 3-4 rounds and then finishing her off whenever she feels like it. Bethe has nothing for her. I see Ronda beating her on the feet and then easily submitting her, or maybe even getting the TKO because Ronda does have power, just ask Alexis Davis. One right hand and Davis was wobbling, that was a very hard shot from Ronda. She has power and she knows how to use it. I guarantee that Bethe is going to get outclassed on the feet the entire time. Just wait and see!

Nobody is taking that belt from Ronda. Not even Cyborg.

Ronda is not "awesome". She just fights garbage opposition.

That's crazay.

Ronda is going to steamroll Bethe though, so better to be on the winning team I suppose.

It's sad that this is even a headline. Hopefully as Brazil goes from becoming a developing country to a developed one, they can also begin to develop some respect for fighters that aren't of their nationality!

Back