Brazilians are on ronda rouseys side

many brazilians despise vitor belfort because of his pestering preaching

I have on a number of occasions heard brazilians put down anderson because of homophobic associations with the spider's sexuality.

Brazil, like any other country has a multitude of different identities. while nationalism has a long tradition, especially in sports, brazilians also also have a long tradition of criticizing their own athletes. just ask any corinthiano, the torcida (fans) often boos their own team when they don't play well because the team is theirs, not the other way around.

Bethe has said some despicable shit. Plus she is not that likeable, and does not come off as a champ. For me it is no surprise that Brazilians are choosing Honda over Bethe. Honda embodies the Brazilian archetype of champion far more then Bethe. especially in WMMA, which happens to be a fairly blank canvas.

e VAI CORINTHIANS e NOS

I want to make easy money on Ronda.

It's gonna be a straight bet of $10,000 to win $1,000. Easiest money you can ever make.

What a risk though, if she blows her knee out you are out some cash buddy

Bethe didn't have enough exposure and promotion by the UFC (typical I know). She's just another sacrificial lamb to keep the Ronda machine rolling. If more people saw that booty dance, she'd have more fans.

Problem was the dance went around to the front.

Ronda is not "awesome". She just fights garbage opposition.

Cyborg has the worst resume bub. Calling Cat, Miesha, Sarah, Alexis, Julia, Sarah, garbage is indicative of your intelligence.

But I bet you think Brimage was a stellar win for Conor?

Ronda is far more known here than Bethe. Even people who doesn't watch mma know her, she is referred as "UFC Muse".
I don't remember how brazilian crowd was towards women fights. I think people doesn't like to be that hostile to woman. If Ronda was ugly I don't think she would have that huge support though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back