Brazilian MMA gym records pre and post USADA

this is a horrible thread and you should be banned and this thread wastelanded

let's really ignore the reasons for that, shall we?

JDS, fought overeem, was surprisingly gunshy and took a bomb from the best striker in the HW division. after that, tooled rothwell Junior Dos Santos: 1 win vs Rothwell, 1 Loss.
aldo was too emotional and jump into mcgregor's shot and got KO'ed, it can happen. then completely schooled one of the greatest fighters to ever grace the octagon Jose Aldo : 1 win vs Edgar 1 loss vs McGregor
barao had his soul taken by dillashaw Renan Barao: 1 win vs Nover 2 losses vs Stephens and TJ
don't watch it much. but 2 of these losses were to bisbing and mousasi, completely understandable Thales Leites: 1 win 3 losses
her only loss was to fucking joanna Gadelha 2 wins 1 loss
don't watch him Hacran Dias = 0 wins 2 losses

TLDR your thread is crap
c7f.jpg

this is a horrible thread and you should be banned and this thread wastelanded

let's really ignore the reasons for that, shall we?

JDS, fought overeem, was surprisingly gunshy and took a bomb from the best striker in the HW division. after that, tooled rothwell Junior Dos Santos: 1 win vs Rothwell, 1 Loss.
aldo was too emotional and jump into mcgregor's shot and got KO'ed, it can happen. then completely schooled one of the greatest fighters to ever grace the octagon Jose Aldo : 1 win vs Edgar 1 loss vs McGregor
barao had his soul taken by dillashaw Renan Barao: 1 win vs Nover 2 losses vs Stephens and TJ
don't watch it much. but 2 of these losses were to bisbing and mousasi, completely understandable Thales Leites: 1 win 3 losses
her only loss was to fucking joanna Gadelha 2 wins 1 loss
don't watch him Hacran Dias = 0 wins 2 losses

TLDR your thread is crap

Excuses for the fighters coming out lmao.

right, so you start off by sayint brazilian gym records

then you present data for only one gym

which by your own admission is wrong

if you gonna post data, and have people make judgements from it, at least get it close to accurate

(total accuracy is a toughie cos fighters change gyms more often than they change their underwear)

I take it back. Half the fighters on the list are just those who have trained at nova at somepoint in their fight camps.

LOL at OP cherry picking data and then claim he's doing statistics

also correlation does not imply causation

you know what, half of those of that

A quick research shows half those fighters hop camps. They're not nova regulars, just those who have trained at Nova at some point for a fight camp.

For my data I generally use were tapology has them. Like i say, trouble with fighters is they gym hop like fuckery

that doesnt take away from the fact thtat your brazilian gym records is nothing of the sort, but the records of six fighters.

fortunately for you ive done the work for you.

here ya go if you missed it

https://lightatheendofthetunnelisdim.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/the-brazilian-question/

thats all brazilian's on the roster

heres some more

jrMiXr.png

that datas as of 3rd december

So I went with a group to Brazil a few years back for a few weeks coaching with Marcelo Garcia. Everyone was drugged...and open about it. They were telling us how you could go to the pharmacy and buy over the counter steroids, HgH without prescription and even blood bags of different bloody types that were rich in red blood cells having been trained at elevation all the way up to blood bags of EPO.

Basically all of the grapplers were drugged to the gills.

I could be wrong about MMA in fairness, the MMA culture might be completely different. But all the grapplers were juiced on just about everything.

But those sound like complete idiots who are not competing at a high level and exposing their bodies to permanent damage for nothing. There is also a culture of aesthetics there, so the people you saw might be into being jacked. All those are easy to catch in anti-doping tests.

Again: at the edge of the sports, I don't think a place like Brazil is at the cutting edge of PED. If any country is, it's our own. You need the knowledge and technology to evade the tests....that's where the cutting edge is. The guys you saw are junkies.

LOL at OP cherry picking data and then claim he's doing statistics

also correlation does not imply causation
TS data doesn't even correlate. His data is time dependent (wins/loses vs time).
You can make USADA correlate with the sale of cheese burgers if you are using time.

Well, i will just say that Leites went from beating bad or average fighters to losing to champ, future champ and exciting prospect. Aldo lost to 2-division champ and better fighter than KZ, Mendes and Lamas, and then beat ATG in Edgar. Jds and Gadelha have almost equal records. Gadelha fought the champion. Jds contender. Only Barao is bad.

Your topic is just shit.

So how many times has this been done now?

Back