Brazil has only 1 champion left. Why all the American domination?

Jesus love America
Do you even fox news?

Last edited:
This line doesn't make any sense.

The UFC, the promoter, has done a terrible job of marketing Barao as well.

LOL. Dana has been pushing the guy non stop. NON STOP. The thing is nobody cares about Barao. The guy just isn't marketable. The only thing the UFC had to go on was to push his streak which was amazing and incredible as it was, wasn't enough to sell the general public on him.

cyclical. All champions get worked out by potential opponents, then another comes that is better. The cycle of life.

LOL. Dana has been pushing the guy non stop. NON STOP. The thing is nobody cares about Barao. The guy just isn't marketable. The only thing the UFC had to go on was to push his streak which was amazing and incredible as it was, wasn't enough to sell the general public on him.

Pushing him these last two weeks. That's it. He should have been in UFC embedded also.

1 champion......ha ha haha. I told my wife this and she laughed too.

Machida takes the belt. Werdum beats Cain. Cyborg finds a way to make 135 and destroys Ronda.

Then Bar

I for one wish my country had a champion so I could cheer for him to distract me from my sagging gut and dysfunctional penis.

so it's brazil vs usa now?

Because its an American organization with 50 American fighters to each other nationality

why there are no american champions in jungle fight?

Canada will rise again. Our greatest hope, Ryan Jimmo, will karate his way to winning the LHW title over then-champion Anthony Johnson.

Kidding. But there's a good chance for Brazil to retake MW and BW still. Werdum could upset Cain as well, but not likely.

This makes the Dominik Cruz comeback much more exciting.

Don't worry. The Russians are coming.

Don't worry. The Russians are coming.

Let them come! We're ready.

try_and_stop_us.jpg

Back