Braun Strowman WWE Return

He's terrible on the mic, only slightly better than Bob. WWE doesn't have to mishandle him but they will...

He's terrible on the mic, only slightly better than Bob. WWE doesn't have to mishandle him but they will...
that's the ticket.

I wish they'd just have him a silent monster with a mouth piece manager, or stable leader. Braun's turned himself into an impressive physical specimen, though his technical skills could use some work. they need to just let him do the monster thing and leave the talking to someone else.

If The UFC would actually Make Super Heavyweight Division, this man would be the Inaugural Champion in it, Tim Sylvia always talked about how he wanted the UFC to make Super Heavyweight Division, maybe the UFC can do it, and Braun Strowman wins it from beating either him or Bob Sapp, Also add some contenders in it like: Mariusz Pudzianowski, Ruslan Magomedov...etc.

Last edited:
If The UFC would actually Make Super Heavyweight Division, this man would be the Inaugural Champion in it, Tim Sylvia always talked about how he wanted the UFC to make Super Heavyweight Division, maybe the UFC can do it, and Braun Strowman wins it from beating either him or Bob Sapp, Also add some contenders in it like: Mariusz Pudzianowski, Ruslan Magomedov...etc.
USADA would be targeting them all like Paulo Costa and TRTor Belfort.

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/braun-strowman-is-officially-back-in-wwe

They're bringing a lot back, and Braun had a big price tag.

makes you wonder about all that "budget cut" talk, Vince is gone and suddenly they can afford these folks again, kinda funny.

Scherr talked a lot about how much he was enjoying not being in the E, doing the whole CYN thing, but I guess money talks

Guessing Bray is right around the corner too, heard talk about a 3 face of Wyatt, kinda like they did with Foley back in the day. Fiend/Swamp Family Leader/whatever he was when he wasn't Fiend. Wonder if they'll put the family back together in that case, could be argued Braun outgrew that kinda role, but that could be a story point, too.

It's amazing what you can afford when you aren't spending millions on NDAs.

USADA would be targeting them all like Paulo Costa and TRTor Belfort.
Yeah fr lol, but also don't take it seriously tho, it's just a joke, also what would make fans want to watch this boring division? not to mention, they're guys who are in their 40's too, Women's Atomweight would be good at least, Michelle Waterson could be Inaugural champ in it or whatever lol, anyways speaking about divisions, I hope the UFC can somehow save the W-FW just like they did Men's FLY, maybe do TUF next year and bring in some W-FW contenders.

If Strowman vs Omos goes beyond 5 minutes at Crown Jewel, we riot. Or fall asleep. Or go get take out.

Did I really see 5'5 reboot charlie haas German Braun with ease? The business is dead.

Daniel Cormier will be the SHW champ. He looks like Junk Food Dog currently.

If Strowman vs Omos goes beyond 5 minutes at Crown Jewel, we riot. Or fall asleep. Or go get take out.
Agreed.

I can deal with Braun in doses, but Omos is the worst. I don't think they match up all that well, size aside.

Back