Braun Strowman WWE Return

Clark Rogers

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/braun-strowman-is-officially-back-in-wwe

They're bringing a lot back, and Braun had a big price tag.

makes you wonder about all that "budget cut" talk, Vince is gone and suddenly they can afford these folks again, kinda funny.

Scherr talked a lot about how much he was enjoying not being in the E, doing the whole CYN thing, but I guess money talks

Guessing Bray is right around the corner too, heard talk about a 3 face of Wyatt, kinda like they did with Foley back in the day. Fiend/Swamp Family Leader/whatever he was when he wasn't Fiend. Wonder if they'll put the family back together in that case, could be argued Braun outgrew that kinda role, but that could be a story point, too.

Reheat him and plug him into a program with Roman, sez I.
braun-strowman-raw-bass.jpg

The way he buried four tag teams makes me think Hearst is going to wrestle vicariously through Strowman.

Terrible hire....we got a new Bron......a better Bron.

He's like a big stupid child, and that circular gesture with his hand in the air is so lame.

So dude came back and the crowd went nuts, he also had a major pop on Smackdown and that show had it's second highest rating of the year.....guess people not in the bubble dig him.
shrug-frank-sheldon.gif

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/braun-strowman-is-officially-back-in-wwe

They're bringing a lot back, and Braun had a big price tag.

makes you wonder about all that "budget cut" talk, Vince is gone and suddenly they can afford these folks again, kinda funny.

Scherr talked a lot about how much he was enjoying not being in the E, doing the whole CYN thing, but I guess money talks

Guessing Bray is right around the corner too, heard talk about a 3 face of Wyatt, kinda like they did with Foley back in the day. Fiend/Swamp Family Leader/whatever he was when he wasn't Fiend. Wonder if they'll put the family back together in that case, could be argued Braun outgrew that kinda role, but that could be a story point, too.

My god Braun sucked the first time, outside the E, and he's worse now. I find anyone who roots for him to be a fundamentally bad person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back