Media Brandon Schaub Has A Set Of Titties On Him

Can someone explain what happened with their show Fighter & The Kid?

I'm not looking for opinions of Schuab and Callen. Just what happened.

1. Was called fighter and the kid
2. Accusations flew around about Callen trying to get a beej for stage time...
3. They changed names to Fighter And The Wrinks...(why!?)
4. Now Schuab does the show by himself?

They would have lost their sponsors if Callen stayed on TFATK. They tried launching the Wrinks show on Patreon, but the media company that owns TFATK wasn't having it so that idea was quickly dropped.

Since then Brendan has been auditioning a variety of different co-hosts.

Last edited:
They would have lost their sponsors if Callen stayed on TFATK. They tried launching the Wrinks show on Patreon, but the media company that own TFATK wasn't having it so that idea was quickly dropped.

Since then Brendan has been auditioning a variety of different co-hosts.

Why would they not just start a podcast called "Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen" or something similar like that?

Surely their fans would start listening to it

Even when he was busting his ass training deh UFC, he was never ripped. He always had layer of fat on him but he was heavyweight. He should use that rogan nepotism money and invest in some good HGH and test. He has the frame to get "straight jacked" as he likes to say.

020_Brendan_Schaub.0.jpg

I dont listen to any of that stupid shit

can someone tell me what Bryan Callen is up to now

Why would they not just start a podcast called "Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen" or something similar like that?

Surely their fans would start listening to it

Because Callen has been accused of rape and other stuff...nobody will sponsor him. That's why he's on Patreon. Brendan can probably make more money doing TFATK himself and retaining his sponsors.

Because Callen has been accused of rape and other stuff...nobody will sponsor him. That's why he's on Patreon. Brendan can probably make more money doing TFATK himself and retaining his sponsors.

But he started doing a podcast with Sam Tripoli, are they doing that without any sponsorships then? Or is that a patreon as well perhaps ,sorry im not up to date with anything

On a recent Rogan podcast one of them compared a thick individual to Shaub. I remember thinking the guy is just tall and somewhat large framed, how fat is he now?

Now I know.

damn, did he eat bryan callen?

this dude needs to dress his fucking age and stop wearing skin tight jeans
he's never had the body for them and he certainly doesn't now

Back