Media Brandon Schaub Has A Set Of Titties On Him

I don't know what I find more disturbing, the chaps, the winged cock n' balls tat , or the face of Joe Rogan tattooed on his arm...
Different strokes for different folks

I honest to god did not notice the chaps until reading this reply. That’s how wrong everything about Brandon Schaub is at this point, the crotchless chaps are the least disturbing thing about him hahaha

I will say 2020 can officially end with a bang if he puts out another “comedy” special...

Lol they sold their show? Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Is that a thing with podcasts?

Yeah sold the rights to the show and they become contractors and take a salary. I guess the owners take all the ad revenue.

It seems quite common.

m3g969qn56r51.jpg
{<jordan}{<jordan}

If I didn't know any better I would think this is a shoop.

From a quick googling it seems like Callen couldn't continue doing the show after the rape accusations or whatever that was. So they started a patreon called "fighter and the wrinks" for fans to get the old podcast back with them together. They got the funds and then pulled out of it last minute it seems like, giving back the funding.

I'm not understanding a couple of things here;
Why the fuck would Callen not be able to continue do the show because of some accusations? Did all the podcast sponsors say "hey callen needs to go or we're all leaving" and they couldn't find anyone who paid decent to sponsor them?? Is that the reason?

So I guess patreon subscribers would've been paying regularly on a monthly basis so they didn't have to worry about sponsors? If what I said is how it went down it seems to have been stirctly financial and i'm guessing they didn't think this through very well and when it was time to do the thing they realized the patreon would not be enough for them or something..

Seems like Callen is going to do two other podcasts now though, I think one with Sam Tripoli (how does sponsors work there?) and one by himself

Despite talking about leaving Fox so that they could be there own boss, they stupidly signed to "Kast Media". After the Callen rape allegations, Kast said that he can't come back on the show.

They tried to do the same show on patreon under the "wrinks" name, but Kast Media squashed that too. So Callen changed it to a conspiracy podcast with Sam Tripoli.

They can't do anything under the TFATK brand with Callen involved. I have no idea what Kast Media actually does for them that they couldn't have just done on their own. They played themselves by signing with another podcast company instead of just doing it independently.

Whuddelsyagotchinn?

Damn. He looks terrible! 37 year old former athlete and he looks like a 55 year old out of shape grandpa.

Despite talking about leaving Fox so that they could be there own boss, they stupidly signed to "Kast Media". After the Callen rape allegations, Kast said that he can't come back on the show.

They tried to do the same show on patreon under the "wrinks" name, but Kast Media squashed that too. So Callen changed it to a conspiracy podcast with Sam Tripoli.

They can't do anything under the TFATK brand with Callen involved. I have no idea what Kast Media actually does for them that they couldn't have just done on their own. They played themselves by signing with another podcast company instead of just doing it independently.

Whuddelsyagotchinn?

Wow, that's crazy.

I guess there is no point for Schaub to abandon ship since it is already such a big show. But why not just build up a new podcast with Callen on the side at the same time, doesn't even need Patreon, I'm sure their audience will go to that podcast and soon they will start getting good sponsorships again.

That was in his fighting days.

He's gained 40lbs of fat from all the BBQ and cheese he's eating, washed down with whiskey and I don't think he's doing much weight training these days.

He's been talking about going on a proper diet but he's definitely not eating clean.
I think he was retired in that picture man, Callen posted it it wasn't that long ago. He does bike rides and trails daily, and said he is on a keto diet on one of his shows, something is weird I think it could be some hormonal imbalance could be a side from weed, his body responds to it different im guessing with increased estrogen.

I think he was retired in that picture man, Callen posted it it wasn't that long ago. He does bike rides and trails daily, and said he is on a keto diet on one of his shows, something is weird I think it could be some hormonal imbalance could be a side from weed, his body responds to it different im guessing with increased estrogen.
Are you serious? Schaub is full of shit about his diets.

Are you serious? Schaub is full of shit about his diets.
yeah he said it on that food truck show that he is eating keto and no carbs and his order was like protein and veggies, and his face was bloated, I think he i saying it to copy Rogan, I remember Rogan told him he was doing Keto so he copied, he also never smoked pot before until Rogan told him to, now he smokes pot, if Rogan told him to try cock he might just do it too

He quit keto well over a year ago.

He keeps talking about overreacting, drinking whiskey and needing to go on a diet.

He said he was going wrong before with his peloton bike being inaccurate on calorie counting so he was going to town on junk food.

He's always been thick and now he's pushing 40 and doesn't care about his diet he's just gained 40lbs.

Back