Media Brandon Royval accepted backup spot for free vacation to Mexico City, didn't think he would actually have to fight

That's pretty awesome.

I think Moreno will be too well rounded for him, but in the fight game anything can happen.

Props to Royval for stepping up.

Pretty funny.

To think you've rigged the system to be paid to eat authentic barbacoa while flying over Teotihuacán Valley in a hot air balloon.

To screaming in a sauna as you cut an extra 3 pounds, getting prepared for a fist fight.

Pretty funny.

To think you've rigged the system to be paid to eat authentic barbacoa while flying over Teotihuacán Valley in a hot air balloon.

To screaming in a sauna as you cut an extra 3 pounds, getting prepared for a fist fight.
Unless that hot air balloon has a hole in the bottom and some wet wipes, being stuck inside one is not where I want to be after eating Mexican "meat"

I don’t even like Moreno - but hes a lock

He’s never been KOd or subbed if I remember correctly … and Royval ain’t gunna outpoint him over 5

Royval has a chance against anyone that can be finished … but winning on points ain’t going to be his forte .

Moreno probably most confident pick in the card and decent value too

BTW this is great.

Brandon: "What?? What the fuck??!?!?"

Cabo Nate: Cope. Bitch.

Back