Braindead Schaub's absolutely unbearable interview with Kevin Lee

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I literally feel sick after first 15 minutes of listening this interview. Schwamp asks guestion then proceeds to answer it himself. Constantly interrupting the guest and doesn't let the Kevin talk. It's not an interview but these two arguing eachother.

First words he says

"I flew him in ALL THE WAY from Las Vegas"- LMAO Vegas is a 4 hour car ride from LA

Schaub gonna' Schaub

Last edited:
I'm finding Lee to be quite irritating lately, with his "McGregor saw my head kick KO so he copied me and used it against Cerrone" bullshit.

Plus his nickname is stupid.

I can't decide if I dislike him or Schaub more.

Fuck that.

Can't stand either guy, would rather listen to an hour of nails on a chalkboard.

I'm finding Lee to be quite irritating lately, with his "McGregor saw my head kick KO so he copied me and used it against Cerrone" bullshit.

Conor is the one of the biggest names in sports right now let alone MMA. You can't blame Kevin for wanting to attach his name to Conor's so that he can get more publicity because everyone else is doing it too

This!!^^^^

First words he says

"I flew him in ALL THE WAY from Las Vegas"- LMAO Vegas is a 4 hour car ride from LA

Schaub gonna' Schaub

Nitpicking much? It's just a go-to introductory line of his and it's also technically correct about the "ALL THE WAY", he didn't fly half way, he flew the whole distance between the two places.

Conor is the one of the biggest names in sports right now let alone MMA. You can't blame Kevin for wanting to attach his name to Conor's so that he can get more publicity because everyone else is doing it too

It's a stupid thing to say though.

Who actually believes Conor sat there and watched that fight and said "That was a great kick, I hope to be like Fighter Kevin Lee someday."

It's such a cringey fairy tale. To me, it just makes him look like a hard up clout chaser who comes up with completely unbelievable stories to try and look cool.

It's a stupid thing to say though.

Who actually believes Conor sat there and watched that fight and said "That was a great kick, I hope to be like Fighter Kevin Lee someday."

It's such a cringey fairy tale. To me, it just makes him look like a hard up clout chaser who comes up with completely unbelievable stories to try and look cool.

He knows that and also knows that it will get people riled up and get them to react which brings him more attention. It's also a lazy effort at trying to bait Conor and get him to respond even though that's highly unlikely. No matter how you slice it Conor has the ability to change any fighters life just he he did to all his previous opponents for better or for worse( but always for the better in terms of getting paid )

I dislike both. Therefore I'm not going to listen to it. Try it sometimes, you'll be happier.

Ya, there weren't many questions. It felt like a couple of dudes having a conversation. It can feel like that on Joe's podcast, but unlike Schaub, Joe guides the interviewee through their journey.

I stopped it at ten min. btw. i was actually just watching Schaub interview Izzy when I jumped over to Sherdog for a min. cuz im not a focused person :p. I was 5 min into the Food Truck (never heard of it until 20 min ago) interview, and enjoying it. I hope that video remains descent. Izzy was talking about trolling a troll online about fighting him lol.

Brandon Scwab is the worst, ask Jay

The Fat Fuck Diaries, Schaub being Schaub stuffing his face, constantly interrupting his guests and fumbling through every third word in the dictionary.
Yet he still gets paid to talk even though he can barely even do that without having a meltdown.

TS. Did you really watch Schaub for 15 minutes? LOL.

I will never watch this because I'm not interested in it.

I love Kevin Lee, the dude gives aneurysms to shertards with his A-level trolling.

I don’t think you could pay me to watch that. I cannot stand FKL.

To be fair, Schaub's not claiming it is an interview. In the YouTube description it says they "talk."

I'm 35 min into this vid. Not for Schaub, but izzy is interesting. And, Schaub isn't dominating the conversation here. In fact, he asks a quick relevant question near the end, then apologizes, allowing izzy to continue.

Oh fuck off Schaub you disgusting try hard. I'd rather he went off and spoke about NFL or something.

Back