Braindead Schaub's absolutely unbearable interview with Kevin Lee

Oh fuck off Schaub you disgusting try hard. I'd rather he went off and spoke about NFL or something.
He doesnt even know jack shit about the NFL, 2 sports he actually competed in and he knows literally nothing about either of them.
Even Bryan Callen knows more about MMA than ol mush brain does and hes never even been involved in the sport, thats how useless Breadbin is.

He doesnt even know jack shit about the NFL, 2 sports he actually competed in and he knows literally nothing about either of them.
Even Bryan Callen knows more about MMA than ol mush brain does and hes never even been involved in the sport, thats how useless Breadbin is.
I rated Callen comedy for a while but his association with Brendan has made him so tiresome. Boring.

The numbers suggest I am a minority obviously

This.
Whenever He talks about MMA He seriously ask yourself if he has a twin brothers who fought instead of him. Its crazy. You can easily replace him with some random sherdogger, who will know just as much about MMA as Schaub and will likely be more entertaining to watch anyways.

I'm finding Lee to be quite irritating lately, with his "McGregor saw my head kick KO so he copied me and used it against Cerrone" bullshit.

Plus his nickname is stupid.

I can't decide if I dislike him or Schaub more.
Dude is delusional. after he lost to iaquinta and dos Anjos, he was humbled, and started being more tame in his interviews, saying things like he doesn’t need to trash talk anymore because his skills will speak for themselves, etc etc etc.

but now he’s feelin hot about himself after that headkick on Gillespie so he’s started opening his mouth again.

do us all a favor Kevin, pleeease stop talking.

I can understand why Lee is saying all that shit, even though it's cringy, he's a smart guy.
Unfortunately you can't say the same about Schaub, he's just litteraly unbearable.

I literally feel sick after first 15 minutes of listening this interview. Schwamp asks guestion then proceeds to answer it himself. Constantly interrupting the guest and doesn't let the Kevin talk. It's not an interview but these two arguing eachother.

Unbearable

Thankfully remember the Dom Cruz interview was fine so Schaub doesn’t ruin ALL the interviews

I literally feel sick after first 15 minutes of listening this interview. Schwamp asks guestion then proceeds to answer it himself. Constantly interrupting the guest and doesn't let the Kevin talk. It's not an interview but these two arguing eachother.

Will not give schuab even one minute of my time. That man is a wasted soul.

So why the fuck would you post it here, dumbass?

I don't think I can bare to watch that.

I don't really care for either of them.

made it about to the 7:00 mark, this is more of a Schaub interviewee shutdown than any type of dialogue between two people... brutal and unwatchable
<{clintugh}>

It's a stupid thing to say though.

Who actually believes Conor sat there and watched that fight and said "That was a great kick, I hope to be like Fighter Kevin Lee someday."

It's such a cringey fairy tale. To me, it just makes him look like a hard up clout chaser who comes up with completely unbelievable stories to try and look cool.

In actual fact Conor's kick was so great that it went back in time and inspired Kevin Lee.

Haders do not mader B.

Conor is the one of the biggest names in sports right now let alone MMA. You can't blame Kevin for wanting to attach his name to Conor's so that he can get more publicity because everyone else is doing it too
Well you can blame how he does it

You are making him more famous. If you dont like him put him on ignored

Back