Brahs, I'm Slowly Getting Really Hyped for UFC 173

HaterSlayer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If you follow the UFC's youtube page you'll notice they're trying to push Barao hard as hell to the hardcore fans and it's having a hell of an effect on me. Before his last fight I said if he finished Faber he'd be my #1 P4P. He finished Faber and now he's there even above Jones. So it's kinda hard to not wanna see the best fighter in the world do his thing.

When the fight was first announced I wasn't to excited, but as time has gone by now I'm super hyped for it. I really am starting to think TJ is gonna look pretty good against Barao and Barao is gonna be awesome as usual. The even does kinda nose dive after the feature bout, but the top 3 should be really awesome.

[YT]gbpBzpLOnlg[/YT]

This video did most of the work to push me over the edge.

Very excited for the top 3 fights + Varner/Krause. People are underrating this card tbh.

I'm tired as hell of Dana.

I'm tired as hell of Dana.

Stop watching his scrums, stop clicking on threads that say "Dana says...," stop following him on Twitter etc.

He's really easy to avoid if you want to.

Maybe its because I am a MASSIVE Barao fan, but this is one of the best vids I have seen them put out.

I'd put Jones and Aldo above him P4P, but he is a great champion.

If you follow the UFC's youtube page you'll notice they're trying to push Barao hard as hell to the hardcore fans and it's having a hell of an effect on me. Before his last fight I said if he finished Faber he'd be my #1 P4P. He finished Faber and now he's there even above Jones. So it's kinda hard to not wanna see the best fighter in the world do his thing.

When the fight was first announced I wasn't to excited, but as time has gone by now I'm super hyped for it. I really am starting to think TJ is gonna look pretty good against Barao and Barao is gonna be awesome as usual. The even does kinda nose dive after the feature bout, but the top 3 should be really awesome.

[YT]gbpBzpLOnlg[/YT]

This video did most of the work to push me over the edge.

Hendo/Cormier and Lawler/Ellenberger are GREAT fights. GREAT. It's a three match show. Then again, Francisco Rivera/Takeya Mizugaki is awesome too.

Very excited for the top 3 fights + Varner/Krause. People are underrating this card tbh.
No love for Cisco?

ciscobrad.gif
ciscoduarte.gif
ciscosoto.gif

ciscodelorme.gif
ciscoedwin.gif
ciscoroop.gif

Maybe its because I am a MASSIVE Barao fan, but this is one of the best vids I have seen them put out.

Pretty much, also, there is other video (only in portuguese, i think) that he said about his entire life since being a child of a 14 years mother, and only knowing the father with 10 years, and after that, started training boxing, and get into MMA (little curiosity: his father was a brazilian boxing champion by some time.)

Something about Lawler........I think if he fights Hendricks again he's gonna take him out. I use to think Hendricks was the hungriest guy in the division. But now all I see are videos of him buying trucks and lounging. I know he's hurt, but he doesn't seem bothered that so many sharks are waiting for him. I mean if I had Lawler, Woods, Rousimar, Brown, MacDonald, and potentially Condit when he got better waiting I'd be hungry to get back and train. Hendricks barely beat Condit and smartly got that TD against Robbie to win a fight IMO he was losing. I like him, more than GSP. However, for some reason I don't see him keeping that belt for long. I see the WW title going through the LHW hot potato game before Jones got it. He just doesn't feel that dominant, hopefully I'm wrong.

Oh yeah, I think Lawler is going to work Ellenberger and send a message to the rest of the division that he's coming back for the belt.

This show is going to be a blast.

This is an amazing card IMO. Barao vs. Dill, Burger vs. Lawler, Cormier vs. Hendo. All three of those fights could headline, And the rest of the fights are good match making and chances are they are gonna be fun to watch.

I haven't seen any promotional material, and I'm pretty hyped. UFC 173 is a good card, no matter how many of few buys it gets.

I agree this is a fat card, Im counting the hours till the weigh in.

The Hendo and Lawler fights look really good and I love watching Barao, god bless the little guys that fight on the free cards.

Its still going to be Renan Barao via felony assault though, I hope TJ remembers to hug everyone and say a prayer before the fight because he prolly wont remember his name afterwards.

I never get tired of watching the pickett finish.

No love for Cisco?

ciscobrad.gif
ciscoduarte.gif
ciscosoto.gif

ciscodelorme.gif
ciscoedwin.gif
ciscoroop.gif

Dude has got some sick power. Miz has got a great chin, that fight should be awesome. I think Takeya can out work him and win a close decision though.

Back