Brahs, I'm Slowly Getting Really Hyped for UFC 173

Im excited for this card. I think Barao will dominate. I think Robbie finishes Jake in the second. Can Hendo pull off another upset?

Can Hendo pull off another upset?
no%20umm.gif

As long as nobody starts shouting that one of the bouts is the 'Greatest fight in the history of MMA!!!' as soon as people start trading punches, I'll be happy.

As much as I hate so sound like DFW this card is amazing.

The whole main card is very strong.

Excited for every Barao fight, you just don't know what to expect from him. I don't care if casuals don't know who Barao is, we are privileged to watch one of the best BW ever. Also TJ is nuts enough to actually push Barao so he could get KTFO very violently by Barao's knee or some spinning shit.

Dan and Cormier is a must watch even tho Cormier could grind it out but Dan can always land that right out of nothing. Not likely that he will but still a good fight

What to say about Lawler anymore? He is a killer, when was the last time Lawler had a boring fight? He made even boring Rory look exciting lol

Mizugaki and Rivera will stand and bang, same goes for Varner and Krause. All great fights and someone is going to sleep in one if not both of those fights.

Then every fight on prelims has a potential to be a great fight and a very interesting match up. Very intrigued to see how Jesus Chiesa does against Trinaldo, Holdsworth against Chico and Njokuani against Pichela. Big potential for lots of finishes.

Can't wait for this card!!

Last edited:
He's so damn overrated, especially in that video lol the hype is so desperate from UFC. UFC is dying so hard lol. I don't see it lasting more than 5 more years

So dissapointed that promo didn't have Barao completely naked, licking the chain as he rode a giant wrecking ball.

With my luck, he will get finished in the first round and banished to the prelims.

He's either going to somehow crack Mizugakis iron chin early in the fight or gas and lose a decision.

FOTN for me though

He's either going to somehow crack Mizugakis iron chin early in the fight or gas and lose a decision.

FOTN for me though
Mizugaki could probably outgrapple him easily but I'm hoping he goes full retard and just brawls with Cisco.

Back