Bradley vs Abregu Tonight

Bradley had about 40 seconds that round where he was pot shotting and minding his d.. looked brilliant.. too many risks the rest of the round..

This is one of those fights.. I just feel like the inevitable shot from Abregu is going to connect if Bradley keeps taking these risks

Bradley need to go back to throwing the straight right and not just the left hook.

Why is Abregu in this fight at all?

Because of feints.. he feints like 50 times a round.. it's a lost art that slows down faster fighters and it is working on Tim even though tim is still winning.. the feints have kept ab in the fight.

I thinking about a Bradley vs Berto bout next. What do yall think.

I thinking about a Bradley vs Berto bout next. What do yall think.

I was thinking the same thing.. 2 flawed + very fast fighters..would be good.. headbut city though

tell ya this much.. if Bradley fights Alexander, he is getting beat bad. Ill do a life time sherdog avatar wager on it//lol

tell ya this much.. if Bradley fights Alexander, he is getting beat bad. Ill do a life time sherdog avatar wager on it//lol

I don't know, I have to see more of Alexander before I could pick it.

so who is winning? I don't have access to the fight right now

I'd rather see Pacquiao-Bradley (which was listed on the Top Rank survey for some reason), but it ain't happening for obvious reasons (Arum needs his double cut).

I don't know, I have to see more of Alexander before I could pick it.

I've seen enough.. it has been a long time since I have seen somebody as calm and poised in the pocket as he is.. he moves just enough to make you miss by a fraction and counters viciously...

That one, I am 100% confident that he would win..

I do like Bradley's attitude though.. he isnt avoiding the subject like some fighters... coughJRcough

yeah.. that jab is something else.. but Khan does have the suspect chin.. would be exciting.. that is for sure

Bradley isn't a big puncher though, And i think Khans size could be a big problem for him also.

Back