Both fought same card
Both lost there fight
Both r vets
Both use to fight in wec
Both loves to stand and bang
Both have good takedown
Whoever loses, retires.
Who ya got and how! :)
Back when Pickett went back to 135. He said he wanted to fight takeya but instead he got Thomas almeida.

Perfect fight to make atm
Both fought same card
Both lost there fight
Both r vets
Both use to fight in wec
Both have good takedown
Whoever loses, retires.
Back when Pickett went back to 135. He said he wanted to fight takeya but instead he got Thomas almeida.
Faber shut down Pickett but I think Mizugaki chin is on Liddell vs Franklin status still a great fight to book or Wineland Vs. Pickett both fun fights. Wineland would be better IMO.

Perfect fight to make atm
Both fought same card
Both lost there fight
Both r vets
Both use to fight in wec
Both have good takedown
Whoever loses, retires.
Wish more people would chime in. This is a legit non troll thread.

Make it a double retirement fight and I'm on board.

I mean it's a good matchup but I don't want to see either retire yet. Clearly neither one is a contender anymore but I still think they are good enough to fight in the division. They just need to fight up and comers instead of being used as squash matches for top 10 guys.

Pickett especially. He's an exciting fighter with four fight of the nights. He should never have been uses to pad Faber's resume.

They should both probably retire. Pickett for sure anyways. Miz didn't look horrible before Eddie KO'd him.

Faber shut down Pickett but I think Mizugaki chin is on Liddell vs Franklin status still a great fight to book or Wineland Vs. Pickett both fun fights. Wineland would be better IMO.
Wineland and Pickett alrdy fought before tho and wineland will easily near Pickett if they fight again

I mean it's a good matchup but I don't want to see either retire yet. Clearly neither one is a contender anymore but I still think they are good enough to fight in the division. They just need to fight up and comers instead of being used as squash matches for top 10 guys.

Pickett especially. He's an exciting fighter with four fight of the nights. He should never have been uses to pad Faber's resume.
If u look at pickets record . He's kinda of on a 10 losing streak

Mizugaki has been getting dropped lately. It wouldn't be safe to fight a brawler like Brad Pickett.

Mizugaki has been KO'd a lot recently so a fight with Pickett wouldn't be healthy.

Mizugaki vs Soto & Scoggins vs Pickett.

Pretty much this.

Miz has always lost to the top guys while beating most of the mid-level talent he's faced. Just let him be the gatekeeper he was born to be.

And if Pickett wants to keep fighting let him fill the same role.

If u look at pickets record . He's kinda of on a 10 losing streak

Because they keep giving him fights he can't win. Level of competition matters. Why on earth is he fighting Faber with that record?

If you took let's say Alex Caceres and had him fight everyone Pickett is, he wouldn't have a single win.

Because they keep giving him fights he can't win. Level of competition matters. Why on earth is he fighting Faber with that record?

If you took let's say Alex Caceres and had him fight everyone Pickett is, he wouldn't have a single win.
Na, Bruce Leroy has a good chance of winning fighters like Neil seery, Ian McAll and Chico camus

Mizugaki has been KO'd a lot recently so a fight with Pickett wouldn't be healthy.

Mizugaki vs Soto & Scoggins vs Pickett.
Healthy? Miz is 1-4 in his last 5 fights and 2 of them were against the the best 135er and Cody which is fighting for the belt! Sterling didn't even do shit and couldn't even hold takeya down at all until a nice sub. And lost to former wec champ Eddie which was a gullahit stoppage. I wouldn't say healthy. Lol. I actually got miz by decision . Picket is in a 10 losing streak.

Pretty much this.

Miz has always lost to the top guys while beating most of the mid-level talent he's faced. Just let him be the gatekeeper he was born to be.

And if Pickett wants to keep fighting let him fill the same role.
Just remember this. Takeya has a win over Bryan caraway

Poor Brad!!
no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif

Back