Brad Pickett vs takeya mizugaki?

Poor Brad!!
no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif
Then feed Mizugaki to Pickett and let him go out with a bang. Mizugaki's chin has been cracked so many times. He has skills but "one punch" would likely end that one.

Then feed Mizugaki to Pickett and let him go out with a bang. Mizugaki's chin has been cracked so many times. He has skills but "one punch" would likely end that one.
If u look at miz ko lose. He was only out against Cruz because his arm was stuck lol. And the Cody fight he was nvr out but it was a decent stoppage. The wineland fight was just a bullshit stoppage. I say miz will get the win. Miz gotta use his takedowns. His takedowns r fkin good. Brad is on a 10 losing streak. Btw, sterling didn't do shit to miz at all until the nice sub.

If u look at miz ko lose. He was only out against Cruz because his arm was stuck lol. And the Cody fight he was nvr out but it was a decent stoppage. The wineland fight was just a bullshit stoppage. I say miz will get the win. Miz gotta use his takedowns. His takedowns r fkin good. Brad is on a 10 losing streak. Btw, sterling didn't do shit to miz at all until the nice sub.
Miz has a better skillset I should have emphasized that more but he has been cracked too many times. Also yes, Pickett is on a losing streak still think it's a solid matchup for the fans. I would be rooting for Mizugaki.

Back