Brad Morris

If it winds up not being broadcasted I'm probably going to flip out.

Well it's a dark card so we are going to have to use our collective power to make all main cards end in quick KOs

Well it's a dark card so we are going to have to use our collective power to make all main cards end in quick KOs

I'll contact my hippy/voodoo/wiccan friends to get help from Papa Legba in this regard.

I checked the magic 8 ball and apperently St Pierre/Serra will end quickly! crazy, eh? that should help Brad's Trip to PPV!

We can always see it on demand the following day, all is not lost.

Was it the last PPV or the one before it where the UFC showed 7 out of the 8 scheduled fights? Not only that, at least the last UFN cut out the long-ass ring walks. So there's hope!

Hey guys I will be on TAGG Radio on Thursday. I mentioned the great support I have gotten from Sherdog's S&P forum and the Aussie death Carriage avatars, thanks again guys for all of the support I appreciate it!

I fly up to Montreal tomorrow morning.

If anyone wants to see more pics of Brad instructing the class, click here to see them.

Our campus newspaper, the All State, actually wrote a very favorable article. If you want to read it, click here.

Brad has some beautiful eyes.
*swoons*

I was afraid that the news article was going to be demeaning to Brad and the sport because I was standing in the area where the journalist was when she asked Brad questions. One question really angered me and I thought it belittled the sport; "What made you decide to make a living breaking bones, making people bleed, and sweating all over other guys?" or something to that effect. However, Brad answered the question professionally and represented the sport in a positive light, which may have lead to a favorable article.

Credit Brad and the journalist (Ginger McQuiston) for helping our sport and publicizing MMA!

Back