bp and ohp

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjn

White Belt
Reaction score
hi guys just wonderin if you train ohpand bp how do u split it up in your weekly split

I usually split it according to the faq.

Maybe I've just been spending waaaaay to much time here the last few days - is it just me, or are there more and more of these threads lately?

Dude, seriously... You wrote one line of text, but still managed to rape the English language and forget a question mark. It also seems like you didn't bother to read the FAQ first, as it contain a lot of info that could answer your questions. It is right there at the top of the forum like a beacon of hope - quite hard to miss actually.

And we don't take to kindly to folks like that around here...

Maybe I've just been spending waaaaay to much time here the last few days - is it just me, or are there more and more of these threads lately?

Dude, seriously... You wrote one line of text, but still managed to rape the English language and forget a question mark. It also seems like you didn't bother to read the FAQ first, as it contain a lot of info that could answer your questions. It is right there at the top of the forum like a beacon of hope - quite hard to miss actually.

And we don't take to kindly to folks like that around here...

It goes in waves. One month we'll get all these threads from guys who haven't read the FAQ at all, the next it's thread upon thread of fine tweaking these perfect routines.

I think bringing ChaseT back would improve the forums significantly... either way, as an answer to the question, the routine I just finished had me doing OHP on bench day...

Nobody here trains bench or ohp, stop asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back