Boys need to be cuddled more!

Needing hugs and affection from your wife is weak? And I don't see how that's the same as needing validation and reassurance. Being affectionate just feels awesome and that's all there is to it. Some men need it, while others don't. Both are fine (as long as you're true to yourself).
It
We're socially programmed to not want to cuddle when we really want to?

{<jordan}

Ok, let's explore your horseshit. At what point in history did society decide "we should condition men NOT to like this for some reason"?
Like a programmed fool you are only concerned with protecting some manner of dogma. You have no idea how to just live. This is why your first instinct is to defend your bullshit rules. You're trying to shift attention from the fact that you're the only fool with something to defend. Everyone else is just trying to live freely and ignore religious zealots like you.

I've only been to strip clubs about 4 times in my life and every time there has been older guys paying the strippers just to sit and talk to them. Like paying them way more money than you or I would spend on lap dances or VIP shit.

Lots of these guys will also take girls to Vegas and shit and not do a damn thing with them. Like they're paying a fuck ton of money to hang out and they want to bang but they're stuck in the friend zone despite paying a ton of money and giving them a ton of gifts. I can't think of any game being worse than that.

It
Like a programmed fool you are only concerned with protecting some manner of dogma. You have no idea how to just live. This is why your first instinct is to defend your bullshit rules. You're trying to shift attention from the fact that you're the only fool with something to defend. Everyone else is just trying to live freely and ignore religious zealots like you.
Like I thought you'd do, you avoid my question.

Go preach this "you're all sheeple!" nonsense to someone else

Some days a good backscratch or head scratch is the best thing ever.

Ladies... Grab your man! Put his head in your lap or on your chest.
Stroke his hair, scratch his back lightly with your nails, rub his shoulders, kiss him on the top of his head.
Anytime, not just when he's feeling down or trying to fall asleep.

I suspect many of our guys are starved for this kinda affection outside sex.
Not my idea, but I thought it was great and I felt like sharing the message!

tenor.gif

@paynebringer

would legit be less violence in the world. LOL its true my ex would do that stuff. you feel at peace.

Back