Boxing or Muay Thai Camps?

Ahee. GX

Green Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea where are the best boxing camps?

Also the same with Muay Thai, there are so many camps with muay thai, which ones are recommended? Im in UK, but wanna go U.S, Thailand or Holland or whereever else is recommended for muay thai.

Thanks guys

Does anyone have any idea where are the best boxing camps?

Also the same with Muay Thai, there are so many camps with muay thai, which ones are recommended? Im in UK, but wanna go U.S, Thailand or Holland or whereever else is recommended for muay thai.

Thanks guys

All a matter of opinion! However, I would reccomend coming to the U.S for a boxing camp and avoiding it for a MT camp, Holland or Thailand would be my choice!

With Muay Thai, I would assume thailand would be the best option. Cheap and its where the art came from.

I would think Mexico would be a better choice for boxing than the US. Cheaper, hotter chicks, awesome food and Mexicans don't fuck around when it comes to boxing. But boxing is such a huge sport that there are a lot of countries that have quality boxing.

Thanks guys.
Any known camps? Everyone Ive known has said when they had mexican food, they've died, lol. I like it personally. But its a good idea, even tho instruction will b hard to understand.

Back