• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing > MMA. Holm owns Rousey

At the most recent Clippers game:

12269970_201912733475590_1386292081_n.jpg

Would definitely bang Holm. I find her to be MUUUUUCH better looking than Ronda. By like 10,000x.

The thing about the whole Boxer vs UFC that I dont get is why are the UFC fans so upset/denying that a Boxer won but no one care when the Lyoto was wrecking people with his Kung Fu. He was a KungFu MAster and people loved it but now Boxing master wins and hell breaks lose.
Because boxing doesn't work in mma bro even Joe Rogan said so.

Boxing only doesnt work in mma,no art does at the top,now ask anyone what four arts are best for mma,I am sure most people will include boxing,wrestling,muay thai,bjj and not karate,dont confuse the rivalry with boxing the "sport" with the art itself.

The thing about the whole Boxer vs UFC that I dont get is why are the UFC fans so upset/denying that a Boxer won but no one care when the Lyoto was wrecking people with his Kung Fu. He was a KungFu MAster and people loved it but now Boxing master wins and hell breaks lose.

As childish as it is to say the mma world really did start this rivalry that never needed to be. IMO dana and co decided to create this anti boxing sentiment as a marketing tool.

Fans were told boxing was an inferior sport and martial art.

mma fans bought into it and now can't accept "losing" to the sport they were told to trash. Their world view was upended a little bit more by Holm.

Would definitely bang Holm. I find her to be MUUUUUCH better looking than Ronda. By like 10,000x.

She is trying to cut off Ronda at learning from Floyd in convincing him to take her as his pupil instead. I'll tell you what fellas, he would not only fortify her skills, but he would also emulsify his idea as well as his own existence with her tangible mind and body to make a new compounded gem, a whole new Holly. A creation for magnificent violence.

She is trying to cut off Ronda at learning from Floyd in convincing him to take her as his pupil instead. I'll tell you what fellas, he would not only fortify her skills, but he would also emulsify his idea as well as his own existence with her tangible mind and body to make a new compounded gem, a whole new Holly. A creation for magnificent violence.

Yeah, but how would she implement his training into her camp? Would he come to Camp Jackson? Or would she take time away from her camp and go to Las Vegas and train with Floyd for a few weeks, and then return to her camp where Winklejohn would take over striking? Not sure how Floyd would fit in if she already learns from Winklejohn.

Yeah, but how would she implement his training into her camp? Would he come to Camp Jackson? Or would she take time away from her camp and go to Las Vegas and train with Floyd for a few weeks, and then return to her camp where Winklejohn would take over striking? Not sure how Floyd would fit in if she already learns from Winklejohn.

You would have a point if it was any other fighter, but Holly is specialized and knowledgeable enough about the boxing that she can implement basic tricks Floyd can impart to her. It would be more countering and footwork skills. His trademark defense, and fade counter skills wouldn't be beneficial as Floyd defense and style relies on having a wide stance, on the other hand though Floyd himself is knowledgeable. He can slide inside her very nicely with all her training coaches, to her benefit.

Bro lol your inner ghey side is coming out. She looks gross and like a dude

she is good looking, not like adriana lima but pls, real gangster don't start shit and real lady's men don't act like this either

KO moment on Rousey's side.

564f447921000027005ab4c2.gif

KO moment on Holm's side.

564f47271b0000260029e42b.gif

You would have a point if it was any other fighter, but Holly is specialized and knowledgeable enough about the boxing that she can implement basic tricks Floyd can impart to her. It would be more countering and footwork skills. His trademark defense, and fade counter skills wouldn't be beneficial as Floyd defense and style relies on having a wide stance, on the other hand though Floyd himself is knowledgeable. He can slide inside her very nicely with all her training coaches, to her benefit.

Yeah, I don't doubt she could, but how would she fit Floyd in? Would she bring him into her camp? Or would she take time away from hers and fly to LV?

Funny that before Saturday, Holm was a boxer in mma. No one called her a mma fighter or a well rounded mma fighter or a kickboxer or any of that.
But soon as she won all of a sudden shes not a boxer.

Rob didnt you say she was a 18x boxing champ?
Sounds like a boxer to me.

She is a boxer. Somehow retards are referring to Ronda as mma and not judo. Think about how stupid the thread title is. It says boxing > mma. It should be boxing > judo. Explain to me exactly if both girls have been fighting mma professionally for roughly the same amount of time, how is it Ronda is considered mma and Holly is boxing?

Doesn't Ronda has an olympic medal in judo? The only thing we saw last Saturday was a mma fighter with a boxing background tooling another mma fighter with a judo background. The reason people are surprised is because Holly didn't show this brilliance prior to the fight.

Back