Boxing Discussion VIII

£90 (+10 free bet) Fury rds 7-12 +277 to win £277.50
£200 Fury points +290 to win £580

I was debating what which way to bet bigger but I think Wilder was caught off guard last time so will be a little more cautious this time and Fury still isn't a big puncher.

I may add £80 to Fury rds 7-12

Last edited:
Fury O7.5 rounds -120
Fury Dec +300

Likely on Ajagba +144 & Helenius +224 but will have a better think about it. I think 7.5 in the main even is a round or 2 low though. Out 18 months, Fury traditionally goes rounds + Wilder making adjustments. Think it goes 9+

Fury O7.5 rounds -120
Fury Dec +300

Likely on Ajagba +144 & Helenius +224 but will have a better think about it. I think 7.5 in the main even is a round or 2 low though. Out 18 months, Fury traditionally goes rounds + Wilder making adjustments. Think it goes 9+

I was debating wether to bet Helenius KO +300, his ML +210 or Kowmacki decision +400.

Kowmacki gets hit too much but his chin normally gets him through it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Helenuis land the counter again but he isn't busy enough to likely win a decision.

You guys watch the first Kownacki vs Helenius fight? Helenius knocked him down but ref ruled it a slip and gave Kownacki no time to recover, that's part of what led Kownacki to get finished like that.

I think Kownacki has had more than enough time to evaluate & improve on everything that went wrong, I like his chances at the current price.

I was debating wether to bet Helenius KO +300, his ML +210 or Kowmacki decision +400.

Kowmacki gets hit too much but his chin normally gets him through it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Helenuis land the counter again but he isn't busy enough to likely win a decision.
I don't mind the decision hedge either

You agree the main event goes rounds? I really think 7.5 is too low

You guys watch the first Kownacki vs Helenius fight? Helenius knocked him down but ref ruled it a slip and gave Kownacki no time to recover, that's part of what led Kownacki to get finished like that.

I think Kownacki has had more than enough time to evaluate & improve on everything that went wrong, I like his chances at the current price.
Kownacki chin giving in though? Can't be relying on it long and have to take in to account the big price. I agree with Benebox though, hedge on decision sounds a solid way to play the fight.

Anyone strong lean on Ajagba/Sanchez?

I don't mind the decision hedge either

You agree the main event goes rounds? I really think 7.5 is too low

I do. Unless Wilder lands something big early (which I dont think he will) its very unlikely to end early.

Live dogs….

Helenius by KO/TKO +333
Jamie Mitchell +240 ML. Also like Mitchell by Decision +650
Effie by KO/TKO +333
Fury Rounds 7-12 +333 (not a dog, but dog odds on the prop).

I’m excited for tomorrow.

I watched it. Helenius seemed to recoup well and was getting a second wind. I think he will take Kownacki into deep waters and drown him.

£50 Kownacki decision +400 to win £200

Cashed out a small profit my ML bet and added...
£37.50 Helenius KO +350 to win £131.25 (boost offer)

Back