Boxing Discussion VIII

I had Floyd @-700, cashed out for about 25% of the profit near the end of round 7 once he moved to -2000, it was clear Logan was gonna make it to the end and anybody who took Floyd or Logan was gonna get their bet pushed. Dissapointing no doubt.

Lol lost about a grand on this

pathetic

never again will I bet on an exhibition fight. I fell for it guys, you got me

when Floyd walked out with the betonline mask I should’ve bought out of everything

straight up told me bol was robbing me

Last edited:
Anyone else bet on Colbert vs King Tug? bet365 is taking a long damn time to grade my Colbert bet lol <Lmaoo>

Lots of fights this weekend. Any plays?

Dont mind Casimero/Rigo FGD at +140
Buatsi O6.5 at -120

Lets get some chat back on the squared circle

jus wanna say spence was the lock of the summer and i cri when cancelled. Ugas might be worth a poke though at those dog odds.

jus wanna say spence was the lock of the summer and i cri when cancelled. Ugas might be worth a poke though at those dog odds.
I was going to be huge on Spence. Odds here hit 1.57 and looked to still be climbing which made zero sense. Very annoyed that is off

Hopefully Manny wins and fight gets rescheduled quickly but probably unlikely

Did 1u parlay of buatsi ko with Virgil Ortiz ko at -150, both are just so high outcomes figured why not lol. Also did 7-12 props for them see it as late finishes.
Ez day, also live bet Franco dog odds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210814-214334_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210814-214334_Chrome.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210814-213808_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210814-213808_Chrome.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 11
I'd argue the opposite tbh.

Is the general consensus that Paul takes this rather easily and the odds are only favorable because there's the what if scenario based on Woodleys power? I don't really watch boxing and I'm just looking for a quick profit lol.

I’m betting that both guys will gas and then it will be an ugly clinch fest.

I will look to cash out late in the fight if it is worth it. Decision and FGTD odds on 365 change drastically the longer the fight goes.

I think there is a lot of value on Joshua if you can get him around -250. Usyk pretty much has to finish him or put an absolute clinic on him to win a decision.

If it's remotely competitive Joshua will win no doubt if it goes to the scorecards, Usyk has to climb up a mountain to pull this off in front of the UK crowd.

Last edited:
2.5u FGD @ 2.30
1u AJ decision @ 4.20
Tiny on Prodan at 6.00 (almost bet decision at 15 but balked. Now 11)
Ousley 1.86
Okolke 7-12 @ 4.75

I like those bets. I have put $ on Joshua by Decision and I tailed you on Prodan ml +500 and Prodan by decision at +1600 (still like that on 365).

what do you think about fading Sergio Martinez? He is 46 years old and -600 right now. I don’t know anything about Brian Rose other than his Boxrec that shows some decent wins (about 10 years ago) with a low KO rate. He is +350 ml and +700 by decision.

@svmr_db or @Kamais_Ookin as well.

Back