Boxing Discussion VIII

Would go small after that last fight ended in final round

Edit: Hopefully you didn't unload lol that would've been a buzzkill 30 seconds later
That corner stoppage came out of nowhere felt like. Barely won the o6.5 and I had 1.25u on round 7 +500 but yeah I did put down some on the decision sadly bad timing. :/

Gary Russell Jr -325 should be hitting. Tug opened up at massive numbers in some euro books but odds came right into where GR is playable I think

Not much really worth talking about this week but at least Wilder/Fury isn't far away

I have a parlay of both Marrero over Galahad and Tug over Russell Jr, both +350. 20.80 makes you 400. Russell has been fighting once a year again medicore competition for too long, he's due for a loss against one of the next generation of fighters. Anyone who saw Tug against Escandon can tell you how lethal he is. Super dangerous fight for Gary Russell and not a fight he should be such a favorite in. He's being overrated at this point.

Marrero is a beast who also has silky smooth skills, Galahad posses none of the skills previous conquerors of Marrero have had. Every part of me as a fan knows that Galahad has been highly hyped for several years, and his career has sputtered along since his doping issues. I'm not impressed by the man at all when I watch him fight. Claudio however is lethal and I think we'll see that fight night. Can't hate a small parlay at these great odds.

I have a parlay of both Marrero over Galahad and Tug over Russell Jr, both +350. 20.80 makes you 400. Russell has been fighting once a year again medicore competition for too long, he's due for a loss against one of the next generation of fighters. Anyone who saw Tug against Escandon can tell you how lethal he is. Super dangerous fight for Gary Russell and not a fight he should be such a favorite in. He's being overrated at this point.

Marrero is a beast who also has silky smooth skills, Galahad posses none of the skills previous conquerors of Marrero have had. Every part of me as a fan knows that Galahad has been highly hyped for several years, and his career has sputtered along since his doping issues. I'm not impressed by the man at all when I watch him fight. Claudio however is lethal and I think we'll see that fight night. Can't hate a small parlay at these great odds.
Also straight or just parlay for fun?

Has anyone here success betting boxing as much as mma? Do you feel there is value in it, and is the methods of research etc very much the same? I hope someone can tell me. It´s great to see success here, its inspiring. Been wanting to bet boxing, only done it once or twice, but want to know if theres as much value in general or if its often a bunch of huge favs like I usually see on the odds.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could let me know. And best of luck with all the bets, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Been very curious about it, and inspired but I´m unsure if its the same process or a whole different ballgame and much harder.

Has anyone here success betting boxing as much as mma? Do you feel there is value in it, and is the methods of research etc very much the same? I hope someone can tell me. It´s great to see success here, its inspiring. Been wanting to bet boxing, only done it once or twice, but want to know if theres as much value in general or if its often a bunch of huge favs like I usually see on the odds.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could let me know. And best of luck with all the bets, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Been very curious about it, and inspired but I´m unsure if its the same process or a whole different ballgame and much harder.

I do my best on live betting + odds on boxing. Most of the time decisions hedged with draws. Draws happen more then you think in boxing.

Bad decisions do happen in boxing more than MMA, and has screwed me a number of times, but overall I love live betting boxing.

I do my best on live betting + odds on boxing. Most of the time decisions hedged with draws. Draws happen more then you think in boxing.

Bad decisions do happen in boxing more than MMA, and has screwed me a number of times, but overall I love live betting boxing.

are we livebetting this Kid fight? I'm on Marrero

Judges likely too corrupt to give marrera the nod unless he overwhelmingly outscore kid which isn't happening. I could see a draw though.

Boxing is not competitive enough to livebet... Boring

Back