Boxing Discussion VIII

Missed here

Screenshot_20200131-065206_Chrome.jpg

Cashed with these.. Also played Farmer for £100... Made a small profit thanks to Angulo. Only went small this event because I don't really know anything about YouTube boxing unfortunately.

Screenshot_20200131-064753_Firefox.jpg

Someone knows anything about Makabu - Cieslak fight? Cieslak dont look that good, and the Line for Makabu is interesting, there may be value.

I got Jake (with a side KO bet) and Dimitrius / Keeler over 7.5. I have to travel tomorrow so unfortunately I won't be able to watch them live. I'm going to try to download it in the morning so I can watch it on the flight to help pass the time.

Easiest pick of the year. I really should have bet bigger on Jake.

Jake win +£136
Jake KO +£87.5
Dimi / Keeler over 7.5 +£46.40

Total profit: +£269.9

Ugas is bigger and a better boxer, but doesn't always have urgency unless he's under pressure or in a title fight so I like the over here.

Yordenis Ugas/Mike Dallas Jr. Over 6½ (-105) $210.00 for $200.00

Ugas is bigger and a better boxer, but doesn't always have urgency unless he's under pressure or in a title fight so I like the over here.

Yordenis Ugas/Mike Dallas Jr. Over 6½ (-105) $210.00 for $200.00

Oh wow, Dallas finally came back huh.

Totally a remnant of the last generation, don't know what he think's he's going to accomplish at this point. I can't imagine Ugas in the form we've come to see from him having many issues at all here...

Oh wow, Dallas finally came back huh.

Totally a remnant of the last generation, don't know what he think's he's going to accomplish at this point. I can't imagine Ugas in the form we've come to see from him having many issues at all here...
Ugas has been around almost as long as Dallas and is a huge favorite. I just hope the layoff doesn't matter and Dallas' chin holds up long enough to cash the over if Ugas doesn't fight with a lot of urgency.

Little something on the Belfast card as well to make this entertaining:

David Oliver Joyce/Lee Haskins Over 7½ (-130) $130.00 for $100.00

Added more:

Yordenis Ugas/Mike Dallas Jr. Over 6½ (-115) $230.00 for $200.00

You should be in the clear now, Dallas aint no bitch he getting lit up but aint quitting in there
Thinking of unloading on ugas decision at + money, he was really aggressive first half but seems to be coasting now as well as dallas has new life in him.

Thinking of unloading on ugas decision at + money, he was really aggressive first half but seems to be coasting now as well as dallas has new life in him.

Would go small after that last fight ended in final round

Edit: Hopefully you didn't unload lol that would've been a buzzkill 30 seconds later

Back