• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
115 - 113 for GG on my cards. Damn I'm worried though. No hedges, all my money on GG +160 and GG dec at +500 prefight.

Plz gg decision no robberies

green on everything, draw would be amazing, groves woiuld be great, eubank almost as great

Get out of here with your draw pleas, lol.

Great fight, a loss but an entertaining scrap nonetheless.

Poor game plan from Eubank but Groves done a good job boxing from the outside and not being drawn into a brawl which I thought he would more often. Won some decent money on Groves in the past and admittedly thought he was more "past it" that he really was.

Congrats Groves backers, not my night tonight. Away to continue getting drunk, BOL with the rest of your bets guys!

Got a relatively small amount on Groves DEC @ 1.80 after round 8 but not enough to cover the loss, how is goes sometimes.

Good scorecards. Groves boxed very well and stayed calm throughout.

I didn't watch the weigh-ins, pre-fight show, undercards, podcasts or anything much in the way of research since I was so busy with MMA & kickboxing. But I thought +160 was good value on Groves last minute. 3.2 units profit.

Meh.
Was up bigger, now only +4.5u up or so.

Hoping tonight will be better.

Got a relatively small amount on Groves DEC @ 1.80 after round 8 but not enough to cover the loss, how is goes sometimes.
Lol I didn't notice you said live bet at first and was like bruh I just won groves Dec at 5.60... at least you managed to hedge a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back