• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOHOOO 12u+ livebetting Ward and hit those ko lines +1500 / +1900

Screwy, screwy night for boxing. I kept adding to Ward live though after R4 to get 2u at around +155 average, so I'll take it

live freerolled my 10u play (yes i went up to 10u) for basically 0 for 5.5u on kovalev.. never saw that tko coming.. kinda messed up w/the groin shots but idk if they were legit or not...

just wow, tho, never saw that ko coming.. wish i switched sides instead of freerolling i guess...

Was gonna grab Ward but woke up late... Lol

Barely anyone seems confident at all in who the winner is going to be anyways.

edit: Oh shit it's over...?

Those were borderline shots. I dont think they were low.

Ended up playing ward small

Grats Evans backers I had him for 1U.

Liked my Ward price at -150 so I took it but wish I waited.

4.5U to win 3U and -3.5 (+105) to win 1U. Terrible prices based on what I could get now but they were still good enough for me.

Big night. @JimGunn I think you destroyed it tonight brother!

Lol kov is delusional. He was hurt

Kovalev complaining in the post fight interview... He believes the last two shots before the stoppage were low blows.

Finally they show the full replay. Absolutely clear low blows
I don't think we can definitively say they were below the belt. From the replay they looked borderline. Not a Good angle on replays

Liking Craig Evans @1.90 this weekend against Stephen Ormond. Evans doesn't pack a whole load of power but he's the classier boxer of the two and will have the better engine here. Ormond will be the stronger guy but I think Evans has the skill to keep the distance and frustrate him, it won't be flattering to watch but I like him to do it. Ormond has been in there with the better guys and has a good amateur background but Evans is fresher and also has a decent amateur pedigree too going the distance with Lomachenko in 2009.

Will also be on Ward too.

Great night. Hope we all profited.

Yeah.. it looked to me both shots were borderline low blows.

Back to back controversial outcomes to this boxing night

Given that the body shots were boderline Weeks should have given Kovalev the opportunity to stay in the fight. Let him go down, give him a standing 10 etc

I don't think we can definitively say they were below the belt. From the replay they looked borderline. Not a Good angle on replays
The last replay they showed, the last punch was undeniably low. That shot was the icing on the cake, kovalev was already completely damaged. But low and borderline shots were landed all night. For the final shot to be a clear nutter like that, it doesnt sit right. I'm a ward fan btw. Backed the under and kovalev in this fight. Not too hurt by how the fight ended in that regard. Doesnt feel right though

Given that the body shots were boderline Weeks should have given Kovalev the opportunity to stay in the fight. Let him go down, give him a standing 10 etc

kov was finished

really need to see the previous low blow where kov almost went down and weeks did not call it, told the to keep fighting. three low blows could be intentionally part of the game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back