Boxing bag right hand punch (video)

you know these threads are becoming more and more like the origin story of Charlie Zelenoff.
If Spacetime starts adding incoherent ranting in-between poor attempts at anything resembling a punch the next step in his transformation will be complete

You think you could parry that shot? :rolleyes: people move like zoombies compared to me, and I'm not even dressed properly

I like this one mechanically (some things could be modified) . So many ways to throw a right hand.

Y'know why we like Frode and friggin' hate you, spacetime?

Frode posts videos. And yeah, he's doing it a bit to show off - everyone loves to show off now and then, it's natural. But if we point something out to Frode, he'll usually go "okay, thanks for pointing that out, I'll keep it in mind." He's showing off a little, but he's also looking for constructive criticism.

With you, whenever you post a video, you're not looking for criticism of any kind, you're looking for us to put your fucking cock in our mouths and blow you until you nut because you think you're some super skilled super genetically talented ubermensch who needs our validation. If someone points out a flaw - let's say "not pivoting enough", you immediately make up an excuse to protect your fragile fucking ego - "my jeans were too tight". Bullshit.

You're a waste of fucking skin, your posts on this forum are a waste of fucking bandwidth, and any time we spend reading anything you have to say is a waste of our fucking time. Continue being a pathetic piece of shit who needs the validation of random people on the internet to have any self-worth.

Then comment on relevant things, not beginner stuff like how much I pivot. I know what I'm doing. It's pretty insulting hearing from guys who don't box (or suck at.it ) The equivalent would be me telling a judoka his throw was wrong because it was not a hip throw. There are several ways to throw a boxing punch, some which beginners won't even think is boxing. Watch matches closely and you will see the variance

Better things to comment For instance: if that tactic would work in sparring,why it wouldn't etc.

Then comment on relevant things, not beginner stuff like how much I pivot. I know what I'm doing. It's pretty insulting hearing from guys who don't box (or suck at.it ) The equivalent would be me telling a judoka his throw was wrong because it was not a hip throw. There are several ways to throw a boxing punch, some which beginners won't even think is boxing. Watch matches closely and you will see the variance

Better things to comment For instance: if that tactic would work in sparring,why it wouldn't etc.
Lol
First of all you don’t box. You have admitted it several times and as far as I know right now you are waiting until the fall before you even step in a gym. So yea allying other people out is hypocritical. If you are counting inconsistent training in a beginner group for less than 6 months as qualifier for being a boxer most of the guys on these boards qualify.

Second you are a beginner it couldn’t even have been a year ago since you were a militant TKD poster going out of his way to shit on everything boxing related.

Third you don’t know what you are talking about and you watching matches closely is basically not understanding what’s going on filling in the blanks with your guesstimating. Which rightly gets shit on by everyone here.

Fourth the guy was commenting on your tactic by pointing out you are making beginner mistakes with form and that would get you touched. So he pointed out what you are doing wrong I assume he didn’t go into great depth because of the quality of your posts.

You think you could parry that shot? :rolleyes: people move like zoombies compared to me, and I'm not even dressed properly
Honestly I didn’t even watch the clip but I will take your word considering you mentioned you hit harder than Ali.

Lol
First of all you don’t box. You have admitted it several times and as far as I know right now you are waiting until the fall before you even step in a gym. So yea allying other people out is hypocritical. If you are counting inconsistent training in a beginner group for less than 6 months as qualifier for being a boxer most of the guys on these boards qualify.

Second you are a beginner it couldn’t even have been a year ago since you were a militant TKD poster going out of his way to shit on everything boxing related.

Third you don’t know what you are talking about and you watching matches closely is basically not understanding what’s going on filling in the blanks with your guesstimating. Which rightly gets shit on by everyone here.

Fourth the guy was commenting on your tactic by pointing out you are making beginner mistakes with form and that would get you touched. So he pointed out what you are doing wrong I assume he didn’t go into great depth because of the quality of your posts.

No I trained past beginners as well. If he thinks I would get touched badly I would love to know how. My head is not in any dangerous striking zone and he has my right hand to parry in the meantime. My head would be down by his waist. Since knees are not allowed, he can't do shit from there. There is no room for acceleration in any counter punch. And he can't do two things at once

Then comment on relevant things, not beginner stuff like how much I pivot. I know what I'm doing.

No you don't. You have no idea what the fuck you're doing considering that you can't even stand correctly. Your stance is complete shit which makes everything else worthless.

No you don't. You have no idea what the fuck you're doing considering that you can't even stand correctly. Your stance is complete shit which makes everything else worthless.

I stand the way I feel comfortable. Not too narrow not too wide. Nobody even touched me in the ring. I had to switch from that useless gym because they couldn't box for shit.

Debate without one-upmanship on insults please.

These are beautiful stances and one's in which I feel the most comfortable in.
_20180531_155641.JPG_20180531_164449.JPG

Last edited:
No I trained past beginners as well. If he thinks I would get touched badly I would love to know how. My head is not in any dangerous striking zone and he has my right hand to parry in the meantime. My head would be down by his waist. Since knees are not allowed, he can't do shit from there. There is no room for acceleration in any counter punch. And he can't do two things at once
no you didn't train past beginners. you are still a beginner as is obvious with everything you post.
i just looked at the still if you really think winging right hand and while breaking all the rules is a good punch then you have much to learn, also its far from unique.

So how the fuck can you comment? Ypu wrote I punched like a drunk 50, year old..
TBF said 50 year old was a world champ that gave chavez sr., and gomez hell and knocked roger out.. Hard!

TBF said 50 year old was a world champ that gave chavez sr., and gomez hell and knocked roger out.. Hard!

Which makes no sense since you didn't even open the clip.

and you are going full zelenoff.
there is plenty wrong with the stance, but the far more atrocious crime is the unbuttoned shirt and pillow supported (?) heavy bag.

Elite boxers have all kinds of weird stances. There are threads dedicated to it!!!

Weird boxers stances you know

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=403043

Oh and so do most power punchers in history when they're going for their shot.

Keep it up with beginner level observations!
ill keep up my beginner level observations as long as you keep up your beginner level technique.

Back