Boxing bag right hand punch (video)

You guys are such elitists. It's good night if that right hand lands. It doesn’t matter how poor I am!

Conor Mcgregor was on welfare before the UFC.

rotate your hips and put your weight behind your punch

You are standing a bit to tall. You gotta sit down into the punches. Also why not hang the bag up, or just get a standing punching bag if you can't do that?

You are standing a bit to tall. You gotta sit down into the punches. Also why not hang the bag up, or just get a standing punching bag if you can't do that?

I was just trying the gloves out in the first clip. That wasn't my regular stances or technique. Anyway clip 2 is now the offical thread clip since people are too lazy to open two clips in advance. :)

And clip 1 was pretty boring too..

Has nothing to do with money. You have your own home and boxing bag and thats more than many, who train at high quality gyms, have. Ask Youngcashmoney how much money he had when training at Mayweathers and were he lived. I sadly have read all your excuses why you are not at a gym so please dont write it down again. Its heartbreaking .

My new gym closes for the season in about 18 days and is in a different city. I will train in that gym in august when I move to that particular city and the new season starts. Simple as that.

He iz poor.

This forum was a lot more interesting before it turned into "spacetime fellates himself and gets offended if you don't fellate him too".

This forum was a lot more interesting before it turned into "spacetime fellates himself and gets offended if you don't fellate him too".

I got bashed endlessly for never putting up any clips of my own. Be careful for what you wish for.

damn thats some serious power reminiscent of a 50 year old drunk rocky lockridge (well if you keep training that is)

damn thats some serious power reminiscent of a 50 year old drunk rocky lockridge (well if you keep training that is)

I don't know why the sarcasm. That punch is technically sound. I am a not a brawler type of a boxer.

but please spacetime just make your thread were you post all these videos. Sure some will participate but dont make a new thread about any small image / videoclip. It pollutes the forum a lot.

That’s honestly not a hard punch considering how loaded up and planted you were.

You need to engage the legs, sit on your punch instead of just rotating the torso and going thru the motions with the foot pivot, actually you barely pivoted

Back