Boxers who have increased power as they moved up in weight?

Because there's no true appreciation of any athlete, or sport for that matter, if you just believe everyone is juicing. If you just assume everyone is juicing, then why are you a fan of what you are a fan of? I'm a fan of boxing because it is the epitome of mano y mano, the sweet science. Train hard and fight your heart out. May the best man win. If you believe everyone is juicing, then you can only be a fan of the spectacle of two guys slugging it out, juiced up. Nothing more. I can't take your appreciation of any single fighter seriously if you just believe it's a sport where every fighter is using performance enhancing drugs.

Look, I'm not naive enough to believe that only the ones who've been caught juicing, are juicing. But I firmly believe it's only a matter of time before they do get caught and their legacy is rightfully tainted. But, in the meantime, if they pass all drug tests, I give them the benefit of the doubt. You are off base picking and choosing who is "clearly on something". If they haven't failed a drug test, there is nothing "clear" about it. You have a right to an opinion, but making your opinion a fact just because you feel strongly about it is wrong.

I personally want to enjoy the sweet science as it is, populated by athletes who train hard to reach the highest levels of fame and fortune and satisfy the fans. You may consider me ignorant of reality, but I still choose to give anyone who has tested clean the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, I'm not a fan anymore. If I eventually come to believe what you believe, then I won't be a fan anymore. I will never be a fan of a sport where every athlete within in are "clearly" juicing. That takes away the spirit of the sport itself, and the fun and appreciation of being a fan.

I believe everyone is juicing I don't see how it makes to juiced guys slugging it out. It only raises the level of the sport and if everyone uses it's an even playing field. Juice or no juice I don't care.

And no only few get caught and I don't give 2 shits I don't think it affects anyone's legacy if they do get caught.
How does it take the spirit of the sport away the spirit is to try the hardest and in the end the guys who try the hardest and/or are genetically the most gifted wina dn if you aren't juicing then you aren't trying your hardest

I believe everyone is juicing I don't see how it makes to juiced guys slugging it out. It only raises the level of the sport and if everyone uses it's an even playing field. Juice or no juice I don't care.

And no only few get caught and I don't give 2 shits I don't think it affects anyone's legacy if they do get caught.
How does it take the spirit of the sport away the spirit is to try the hardest and in the end the guys who try the hardest and/or are genetically the most gifted wina dn if you aren't juicing then you aren't trying your hardest
Most emotional pro-roid speech I ever hear.
giphy.gif

Because there's no true appreciation of any athlete, or sport for that matter, if you just believe everyone is juicing. If you just assume everyone is juicing, then why are you a fan of what you are a fan of? I'm a fan of boxing because it is the epitome of mano y mano, the sweet science. Train hard and fight your heart out. May the best man win. If you believe everyone is juicing, then you can only be a fan of the spectacle of two guys slugging it out, juiced up. Nothing more. I can't take your appreciation of any single fighter seriously if you just believe it's a sport where every fighter is using performance enhancing drugs.

Look, I'm not naive enough to believe that only the ones who've been caught juicing, are juicing. But I firmly believe it's only a matter of time before they do get caught and their legacy is rightfully tainted. But, in the meantime, if they pass all drug tests, I give them the benefit of the doubt. You are off base picking and choosing who is "clearly on something". If they haven't failed a drug test, there is nothing "clear" about it. You have a right to an opinion, but making your opinion a fact just because you feel strongly about it is wrong.

I personally want to enjoy the sweet science as it is, populated by athletes who train hard to reach the highest levels of fame and fortune and satisfy the fans. You may consider me ignorant of reality, but I still choose to give anyone who has tested clean the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, I'm not a fan anymore. If I eventually come to believe what you believe, then I won't be a fan anymore. I will never be a fan of a sport where every athlete within in are "clearly" juicing. That takes away the spirit of the sport itself, and the fun and appreciation of being a fan.

I appreciate this post but what is your stance on fighters refusing to even take a test?

I appreciate this post but what is your stance on fighters refusing to even take a test?

Since it's obvious where you're trying to go here I'll answer both this question and the one you really want to ask.

First, a fighter who flat out refuses any and all drug testing? That's suspect as hell and he/she shouldn't be liscensed to fight.

Second, since you're obviously alluding to Pac refusing Floyd's demands for Olympic style drug testing in the first negotiations, I don't blame him. He and his team made it clear they'd use the usual NSAC drug testing instead of Floyd's unprecedented demand to use an organization of his choice instead. The justification being the rumors of Pac's PED abuse which were started by Floyd's own dirtbag family. You and Seano continue to say Pac turned down all drug testing and that's not accurate at all.

Since it's obvious where you're trying to go here I'll answer both this question and the one you really want to ask.

First, a fighter who flat out refuses any and all drug testing? That's suspect as hell and he/she shouldn't be liscensed to fight.

Second, since you're obviously alluding to Pac refusing Floyd's demands for Olympic style drug testing in the first negotiations, I don't blame him. He and his team made it clear they'd use the usual NSAC drug testing instead of Floyd's unprecedented demand to use an organization of his choice instead. The justification being the rumors of Pac's PED abuse which were started by Floyd's own dirtbag family. You and Seano continue to say Pac turned down all drug testing and that's not accurate at all.
And after all the accusations Floyd was the one that took an IV...

IV was legal. Fighters take ivs all the time lol. What's your point?

In the end it was floyd that was dehydrated and took an iv.

Your next post should say and in the end of all the negotiations floyd drank water

Not only did he turn down random testing, he wanted to know when they were and limited them to 3. Sketchy as fuck.

Last edited:

Your next post should say and in the end of all the negotiations floyd drank water
This is also something to consider about "PED"s. more than half the "supplements" of last decade, are now illegal today.
Excessive amounts of caffeine in ur system can get u suspended.

This is also something to consider about "PED"s. more than half the "supplements" of last decade, are now illegal today.
Excessive amounts of caffeine in ur system can get u suspended.

That's true. Was just talking about this. It would be hard to stay on top of things that were illegal. The list keeps getting longer.

No, just makes me wonder how according to some on this board Floyd weighs in and doesn't put on but 2 or 3 pounds, yet he was so dehydrated he needed an IV. Wouldn't want to admit a size advantage you see. And my point about mentioning the IV is because it's used as a masking agent. No, I'm not saying Floyd is on the juice, but it's more suspicious than anything Manny did.

That's true. Was just talking about this. It would be hard to stay on top of things that were illegal. The list keeps getting longer.
And even worse, look at the dumb shit that happened to Povetkin. he took heart ache bullshit off the counter grandma medicine, suddenly, it turned illegal after it was already in his system...they dont even publish material names they are considering to ban in the future. This is the saddest boxing politics fact I ever heard.
WTF is Wilder suing him for again? stuff beyond his control that he was found innocent of? fuck off.
This is a promoter cold war, and yes I enjoy conspiracy theories, but this one takes the cake.

And even worse, look at the dumb shit that happened to Povetkin. he took heart ache bullshit off the counter grandma medicine, suddenly, it turned illegal after it was already in his system...they dont even publish material names they are considering to ban in the future. This is the saddest boxing politics fact I ever heard.
WTF is Wilder suing him for again? stuff beyond his control that he was found innocent of? fuck off.
This is a promoter cold war, and yes I enjoy conspiracy theories, but this one takes the cake.
I'm going from memory but I think it was the same thing Sharapova was caught using. Apparently it has some PE effect and was widely used in Russia for that purpose. Unfortunately some athletes weren't aware it became illegal to stop using it but on the other hand it's not like they were using it for years for it's intended purpose.

No, just makes me wonder how according to some on this board Floyd weighs in and doesn't put on but 2 or 3 pounds, yet he was so dehydrated he needed an IV. Wouldn't want to admit a size advantage you see. And my point about mentioning the IV is because it's used as a masking agent. No, I'm not saying Floyd is on the juice, but it's more suspicious than anything Manny did.

Except it was legal that's super suspicious

Didn't disclose it until after the fight but was still given a "retroactive exemption" 18 days later for using a
Not only did he turn down random testing, he wanted to know when they were and limited them to 3. Sketchy as fuck.

So what's your opinion on a fighter who has a clause in his contract with a drug company that if he/she fails a drug test, the company isn't allowed to release the results?

So what's your opinion on a fighter who has a clause in his contract with a drug company that if he/she fails a drug test, the company isn't allowed to release the results?
It depends on whether it's in Floyd's contract or Manny's... :D

Didn't disclose it until after the fight but was still given a "retroactive exemption" 18 days later for using a

That is weird. Have you seen this contract?

I would say what would be the point of drug testing?

I could see the slim cases where somebody was innocent that you wouldn't want the public to jump to conclusions but again that is weird.

Seems like a pr move of a just in case

Last edited:
Can an IV be used to mask banned substances in your system?

That's what they say.

But it's legal he didn't test positive. So why hang on something that is a conspiracy theory.

Can turning down testing mask banNed substances? (;

That is weird. Have you seen this contract?

I would say what would be the point of drug testing?

I could see the slim cases where somebody was innocent that you wouldn't want the public to jump to conclusions but again that is weird.

Seems like a pr move of a just in case
I agree with that. It's maybe something that would have helped Jon Jones for non PED drug use but PED use should always be made public.

That's what they say.

But it's legal he didn't test positive. So why hang on something that is a conspiracy theory.

Can turning down testing mask banNed substances? (;
That's my point. It's an actual occurrence not a conspiracy theory.

Back