Law Boxer with male XY chromosomes wins olympic bout in 46 seconds via KO

the rest of the IBA statement before they scrub:

On 24 March 2023, IBA disqualified athletes Lin Yu-ting and Imane Khelif from the IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships New Delhi 2023. This disqualification was a result of their failure to meet the eligibility criteria for participating in the women’s competition, as set and laid out in the IBA Regulations. This decision, made after a meticulous review, was extremely important and necessary to uphold the level of fairness and utmost integrity of the competition.

Point to note, the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential. This test conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.

The decision made by IBA on 24 March 2023, was subsequently ratified by the IBA Board of Directors on 25 March 2023. The official record of this decision can be accessed on the IBA website here IBA Board of Directors Meeting Minutes.

The disqualification was based on two tests conducted on both athletes as follows:

Test performed during the IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships in Istanbul 2022.
Test performed during the IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships in New Delhi 2023.
For clarification

Lin Yu-ting did not appeal the IBA’s decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), thus rendering the decision legally binding.
Imane Khelif initially appealed the decision to CAS but withdrew the appeal during the process, also making the IBA decision legally binding.

btw, here's her ranking on IBA:

she's not there lmao, not in either one of her classes, 63KG, 66KG, she's been taken off the roster. Failed twice, can never fight in that league............

I'm just going off the hypothetical, since I dont even know if this person is intersex, there seems to be an assumption in this thread. The only thing I've read was that this person has the XY chromosomes... and watching the new delhi footage before the jig was up, she was toying with her opponents, would have EASILY won gold, but was disqualified for having XY chromosomes according to Umar Kremlev, the head of the IBA. The lady she schooled ended up in the finals, but would end up losing the world title.

she probably got outed because the advantage was so blatant.

She was in the last Olympics and didn't win. It's not like she's just turned up and started blasting the fuck out of girls. She has a 9% finish rate.

She was in the last Olympics and didn't win. It's not like she's just turned up and started blasting the fuck out of girls. She has a 9% finish rate.
in 2023, she was 22? The girls dont finish, what can I say. If she fought olympics, she would have been really young.

in new delhi, she fought this gal, 4th rank: https://setopen.sportdata.org/ibara...ry=THA&ranking_competitor=SD472&hidemenu=true

smoked her, it wasnt close.

here's the fight, it wasnt much of one:
(timestamped)

she got busted after this and the gal that lost got to fight the finals.

this would be relevant if he/she were intersex, but it's all speculation at this point.

the only thing that's not is that he/she got removed from competing against women, specifically due to gender issues.

The fact that she was disqualified for failure to meet the eligibility requirements to compete with women, but they specified that she did not undergo a testosterone examination leaves virtually no other options other than a disorder of sexual development that involves the presence of XY chromosomes.

I haven’t heard any other reasonable explanations.

I'm not sure how you think saying "the girls don't finish" really jives with the point you're making.
3 round fights @ 3 minutes with head gear, it's not like finishing is a thing with those fights. I linked the tourney, I dont think there was a single finish.

3 round fights @ 3 minutes with head gear, it's not like finishing is a thing with those fights. I linked the tourney, I dont think there was a single finish.

But if there was someone with the physical advantages of a dude beating up women....

Physically born as a femal, but biologically male.
That's a man. Phicisal and biological is the same. You mean a man who was.
I'm not sure how you think saying "the girls don't finish" really jives with the point you're making.
She´s only an olimpian. But since she didn´t knock everyone out it´s ok ? Cause every man would destroy any woman ? How about she is a weak mn who is still stronger than womana dn got lsoses cause they are better than him. Or she he also took estrogen ? Or she´s a very feminine biologically man. So she is weaker than a normal man but much stronger than woman.

Sorting through the bullshit from invested parties, it seems they're intersex with undescended testes which produce testosterone, but from outward appearance seem female and have a vagina.

So basically they get a steady supply of homegrown testosterone instead of sticking a needle in like the other girls.

What I don't see answered is if undescended testes play a part in puberty, they certainly seem to have quite a masculine frame, especially the shoulders.

Either way, same as the pedo rapist dutch beach volleyball guy who I honestly cannot believe has the support of his countries sporting association, it seems countries are happy to put up the scum of their country as long as they're an elite athlete. Why? Who really gives a shit about the gold medals, is there some secret reward to countries we're unaware of?

Is a bronze, silver or gold medal worth the PR damage? You can't even sell the medals for fuck all after the olympics. Where's the benefit for these countries in putting these cheats and criminals out to represent them?

I looked into this and am shocked that the medals are worth so little! I would have (naively) guessed a gold is worth $25k or in that neighborhood. Nope, $1k. Bronze is worth less than a Big Mac!

" Well, according to Oxford Economics, the gold is worth an estimated $1,027. The silver medal is about $535. And the bronze - sorry to tell you - it's about $4.60."

Did we figure out if she was trans or not?

That's a man. Phicisal and biological is the same. You mean a man who was.

She´s only an olimpian. But since she didn´t knock everyone out it´s ok ? Cause every man would destroy any woman ? How about she is a weak mn who is still stronger than womana dn got lsoses cause they are better than him. Or she he also took estrogen ? Or she´s a very feminine biologically man. So she is weaker than a normal man but much stronger than woman.

She was born without a dick so I'm not comfortable calling her a man.

The fact that she was disqualified for failure to meet the eligibility requirements to compete with women, but they specified that she did not undergo a testosterone examination leaves virtually no other options other than a disorder of sexual development that involves the presence of XY chromosomes.

I haven’t heard any other reasonable explanations.
The IBA is a corrupt and incompetent organization. That's a reasonable alternative explanation.

Lmao so right wing crowd spent years saying that if you're a biological female or male then you're a woman or a man

Just to start calling a biological female a man in 2024 <lmao>
"biological female" that is the crux of the issue and is a matter of some contention .

Some say Carini faked an injury in Tokyo. You be the judge.

Khelif has been fighting for many years and it wasn't a problem before. The whole thing seems like a storm in a glass of water.

"biological female" that is the crux of the issue and is a matter of some contention .
Wait so now it isn't an objective matter? She's either a biological female or not

She's a biological female

Back