Boxer Andre Berto offers to help Rousey

She should take all these guys up on their offers for training. No other fighter has had offers from greats when they lost. I don't think it will change the outcome of a rematch, but it will help her round out her game some.

I think that, in general, training with guys like Berto and everyone else who has offered their services is probably a pretty good idea and she could probably even go and spar with Cecilia Braekhus as well, to help her career in the future.

But I don't think that helps her against Holly Holm. I don't think she can close that gap at all. If I were Ronda, my entire game plan would be to get it to the ground. Take her down, even if you have to pull bottom half guard and submit her as soon you possibly can, otherwise, Holly Holm will likely win the fight again.

Berto's father fought in UFC. His sister was on TUF. and his brother was a Strikeforce contender

All those people who are offering help to her ....I have this feeling they just want to bang an average looking white girl.

All those people who are offering help to her ....I have this feeling they just want to bang an average looking white girl.
they can get much better than ronda, trust me

they can get much better than ronda, trust me

I think so too, but it's a ridiculous amount of people offering help to her. She could get a much better qualifired boxing coach if she wanted.

But someting most people don't consider: She could (and she should) get a qualified wrestling coach.

She isn't going to catch up to Holly's boxing that fast, no matter who trains her in boxing.

I think so too, but it's a ridiculous amount of people offering help to her. She could get a much better qualifired boxing coach if she wanted.

But someting most people don't consider: She could (and she should) get a qualified wrestling coach.

She isn't going to catch up to Holly's boxing that fast, no matter who trains her in boxing.
yeah, but she needs to work hard on cutting of the cage. and yeah, focus on taking her down and thats it. and basic boxing to not get completely tooled while standing up with holm

If he really wanted to help he'd take her to a salad bar.

Ronda needs a MMA coach. No amount of boxing training is going to help her. She needs to learn set ups and get the fight to the floor. Holly will always remain the better striker then Ronda no matter what.

"She needs to focus more on her boxing and cutting off the ring."

That right there was all I needed to hear from berto. They are not fighting in a ring. Good luck cutting off the octagon. lol boxers dont know shit about mma.

Out of any boxer Berto is probably amongst the more knowledgeable about MMA. Both his siblings are professional MMA fighters, and his dad is a retired kickboxer. Dudes been around the sport his whole life. And wtf makes you say you cant cut off someone just cuz its an octagon? Sounds alot more like you dont know shit about MMA.

Hopefully she refuses all these offers. It's much more fun to see her double down and maximize her chance of getting KTFO again by sticking with Edmond. Edmond P4P GOAT trainer Ronda doesn't need anyone else screw these haters!

Popcorn bless.

All Ronda has to do is train for how to correct her mistakes from the first fight and get Holly to the ground. Holly will have the same gameplan, Ronda can't and must fight different / better / smarter and drag Holly into Ronda's world.

Mayweather, de la Hoya, Kings MMA (a realistic option) and now Berto offered Ronda help, but the girl is staying with Edmond.
Everyone, dana included, know her next fight is her last. Ronda has had one foot out the door for awhile now. Her physique in the betche and holm fights says it all

Swiggity swooty he's coming for dat booty.

I think Rousey's mental edge has been blunted too much from the loss.
A fighter can't take such a beating from another fighter without some sort of mental scarring.
Add the fact that Rhonda expected to just turn up and win - Rhonda's mindset is tripping out.....
Check out her instagram. She broke down totally.

Berto trying to keep his name in the news after losing to Mayweather?

Don't know why he was mad at him when Mayweather chose him personally and gifted him that payday.

Berto trying to keep his name in the news after losing to Mayweather?

Don't know why he was mad at him when Mayweather chose him personally and gifted him that payday.

Doubt he gives a fuck about keeping his name in the sherdog news fam. Doubt he gives a fuck about his name being anywhere he already had a good career and now a ton of money.

Doubt he gives a fuck about keeping his name in the sherdog news fam. Doubt he gives a fuck about his name being anywhere he already had a good career and now a ton of money.

Since when did Berto retire?

lol who said anything about being famous on sherdog?

You think Ronda and Conor were name dropping Mayweather to be famous on sherdog?

Since when did Berto retire?

lol who said anything about being famous on sherdog?

You think Ronda and Conor were name dropping Mayweather to be famous on sherdog?

He didn't retire yet he's just at the end of his career. Doubt he tries to make another real meaningful run. After the shoulder surgery and shit he hasnt really been the same and he's geting old and just got the pot of the gold at the end of the rainbow. Im sure he'll have a couple more fights but I doubt he gives a fuck about trying to keep his name in the MMA news when hes a boxer. Maybe, just MAYBE he actually just offered to help when he was asked about rousey geting shit on.

And no those were just shameless name drops to try and hype up significantly less skilled fighters in a hypothetical match up that will never happen so twitter retards can have something to jack off all over. Offering to help someone learn wtf punches are isnt the same as saying "Id beat mayweather in under a minute" or w/e retarded ass shit they said. Dunno why you care so much about this shit.

He didn't retire yet he's just at the end of his career. Doubt he tries to make another real meaningful run. After the shoulder surgery and shit he hasnt really been the same and he's geting old and just got the pot of the gold at the end of the rainbow. Im sure he'll have a couple more fights but I doubt he gives a fuck about trying to keep his name in the MMA news when hes a boxer. Maybe, just MAYBE he actually just offered to help when he was asked about rousey geting shit on.

And no those were just shameless name drops to try and hype up significantly less skilled fighters in a hypothetical match up that will never happen so twitter retards can have something to jack off all over. Offering to help someone learn wtf punches are isnt the same as saying "Id beat mayweather in under a minute" or w/e retarded ass shit they said. Dunno why you care so much about this shit.

He's not 38 like Mayweather. He's still only 32 and didn't look that bad in the Mayweather fight.

I already said It's not about being famous on sherdog. Ronda is still a celeb right now doing movies, SNL and commercials.

If you announce that you're offering to coach her then you're going to be in the news everywhere just like Mayweather, De La Hoya and Roach were.

Go google Andre Berto news right now, He's got articles about him on bloody elbow, fox, tmz, etc.

Back