Bouncers get bullied by big guy in Hawaiian shirt

Maybe Hawaiian shirt guy should be the new bouncer.

Meh...

Action begins at 4:40 time stamp. If you're like me and like to get straight to the carnage and not hear drunk ignorant people yap too much.

Don't mess with that big guy out of the Goodies film.

There is a video out there that shows the first beating he gave them. And it's better than this one.
It was all posted on some Reddit discussion a few years back.

Also, I think it was established there that these guys weren't bouncers... just some friends that fucked with the wrong dude.

And dude's the size of Hawaiin shirt guy are beasts. His head is the size of spare tire.... you don't go cheap shot headbuttin' it and walk away with no damage

There is a video out there that shows the first beating he gave them. And it's better than this one.

Also, I think it was established there that these guys weren't bouncers... just some friends that fucked with the wrong dude.

And dude's the size of Hawaiin shirt guy are beasts. His head is the size of spare tire.... you don't go cheap shot headbuttin' it and walk away with no damage
Damn if you could find that, that would be cool. I remember the first time I saw this fight when it went semi viral a couple years back. The footage was grainy and it started off right before the big guy got headbutted. Then after digging around I found this version in hd, but I could never find anything else

Spoken like someone who has been folded up by a bouncer.

Id say i disagree with this.
Youd be surprised at how many times bouncers realize that they may not be bulletproof.
Plus, everyone knows where they work, sleep (where they go after their shift in the AM when the club closes).

Just sayin...

Id say i disagree with this.
Youd be surprised at how many times bouncers realize that they may not be bulletproof.
Plus, everyone knows where they work, sleep (where they go after their shift in the AM when the club closes).

Just sayin...
Bouncers being aware of their mortality has nothing to do with them being "supermarket cans".

Seemed like the big dude in the Hawaiian shirt was very much expecting some sort of strike and was already moving his head back when the guy tried to head butt him.

You could kind of tell it was going to not end well after that. I was also surprised to see the label of bouncers. The ones that took the beatdown just look like dorky trash that had too much to drink and too much liquid courage if you ask me.

No training and fat but you could tell this dude is just built for power. Has bricks for fists and just tosses the bouncers around like nothing

Skip to 4:40 for fight but drunken trash talk before is kind of funny imo

At around 5:18 the Hawaiian shirt dude punches that guy right out of his boots. It was like that dude was hitting people with a baseball bat.

Tommy Bahama can throw some hams. Corn fed motherfucker.

Goddamn, that dude is a fucking rhino. Built like a skinnier Butterbean.

Last edited:
That dude isn't what I'd call fat. Buddy was down to throw. Looks good on the bouncers

Unusual body shape. His arms look small on that frame, made for wrecking people in the pocket

I’ve got a buddy built almost exactly like Hawaiian Shirt Man. He doesn’t lift, but I took him to the gym with me and I was astounded by the amount of weight this dude could move. Especially in regards to his back.

I think we found the reincarnation of Sonny Liston.

I need that Worldstar footage, Jerry. I needs it.

I’ve got a buddy built almost exactly like Hawaiian Shirt Man. He doesn’t lift, but I took him to the gym with me and I was astounded by the amount of weight this dude could move. Especially in regards to his back.

He's like guys that grow up in a rural area where they all work on farms their entire life.... they're just bigger than the average person. Even the gals.

Back