Bouncers get bullied by big guy in Hawaiian shirt

No training and fat but you could tell this dude is just built for power. Has bricks for fists and just tosses the bouncers around like nothing

Skip to 4:40 for fight but drunken trash talk before is kind of funny imo

Fuck that guy can swing some heat.

UFC HW Champ with 3 months of training.

I'd be interested to see the earlier video too, couldn't find it skimming through reddit topics

Gotta give the big guy credit, he talked trash and backed it up. Ugly shirt though.

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly?

Fat dudes are generally pretty good in a quick skirmish.

Can give and take a punch.

There was an old reddit thread that had the earlier, but less viewed, segment of this video.

Those guys, prior to throwing the headbutt, are talking to the big dude about an earlier beating that he threw on them…. just moments before this one happened.
That earlier video, in my opinion, was even better. Because in that one it was just him dropping these 3 guys in the black.

that dude had some serious power. He wasn't even landing and he was lifting dudes way off their feet lol.

While I appreciate the fact that a second phone-camera operator was there to get all the angles, he kept getting in the way of the first camera operator.

There was an old reddit thread that had the earlier, but less viewed, segment of this video.

Those guys, prior to throwing the headbutt, are talking to the big dude about an earlier beating that he threw on them…. just moments before this one happened.
That earlier video, in my opinion, was even better. Because in that one it was just him dropping these 3 guys in the black.

It’s always funny to see a guy wreaking havoc and not even seeming bothered by it. That guy was pretty relaxed and he seemed to be having fun. Not a concern in the world. Even when he was contemplating killing the guy on the ground with some soccer kicks a simple, “Na don’t do that” from a bystander was enough to redirect him. I’ve seen street fights where the aggressor turned on a bystander for less.

Throwing haymakers with the wild abandon of guy who's chin hasn't ever found it's limit.

Dude still laid the whooping after a cheap ass headbutt.

Props big fella.

Guy's built like a tank, you're not gonna KO a guy like that

Dudes arm looked like it was made of rubber after each punch swinging back and forth haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back