Both Kamaru Usman and Leon Edwards would’ve given prime gsp hell

I think they would both give Anderson Silva a tough time and Usman would most likely 50-42 him.
What? Lmao. You have now went off the rails. Hypetrain has been detected. Prime Silva obliterates Usman, just like everyone else in that era. I wont even respond to the Edward's remark for obvious reasons.

Can you name two fighters gsp beat that were as athletic, explosive, and as well-rounded as Usman and Edwards?

You can’t. Both of these guys hit like a train and have elite grappling. On top of that, I’m willing to bet they are both physically more stronger than Georges or anyone he’s beaten. And their cardio is insane.

Discuss
First it was Koshekc, then Fitch, then it was a BJJ guy who would sub him, then an elite kickboxer in Thiago Alves, what about Matt Hughes times 2? What about an english kickboxer Dan Hardy? Hendrix?

Say what you want, but he faced nothing but the best opposition. People were saying T Wood was beat GSP and maybe he would, but I can guarantee you he would not beat the same level of opponents for such an extended period of time.

GSP bless

So Leon squeeks past a decling Gunny and he’s the talk-of-the-town? Im still not sold on him and hes won like what, 7 straight?

He wouldnt even be champ in Bellator

I agree with you. You'll get a lot of detractors but you are absolutely right. Just remember that about 99 percent of the mma community was saying Usman had no way to beat Woodley weeks ago. Quantity does not equal quality. Just because there are a lot of idiots that share the same flawed opinions does not make it right
99% were not saying usman had no chance, he was at +145 ffs.

Usman would give gsp trouble. I don't think Leon could keep it on the feet.

GSP would ve had a tough matchup vs Usman, the GSP that fought Hendricks might have struggled, but usman does not have Hendricks' KO power
Leon would ve taken down and smothered, probably submitted

What the hell would pillow fisted Usman do against GSP? He wouldn’t even be able to get his hands on GSP. Compare to GSP, Usman is just a grinder. Prime GSP has all time mma wresting and great mma striking, with elite movement and transitions.

I agree with the TS, GSP is the P4P Goat

What? Lmao. You have now went off the rails. Hypetrain has been detected. Prime Silva obliterates Usman, just like everyone else in that era. I wont even respond to the Edward's remark for obvious reasons.
Agreed, hypetrain indeed. I didn't make this thread though. I'm replying to nonsense like Leon Edwards would beat GSP like he is way better than GSP was and Usman would destroy GSP like he is on some other stratosphere of talent compared to prime GSP

That is going off the rails.

This kid @chinarice has been a bit off lately, don't look too much into it. He's been like this since his boy Weidman got derailed HARD

This kid @chinarice has been a bit off lately, don't look too much into it. He's been like this since his boy Weidman got derailed HARD
I like how you pretend that I am mad Weidman has lost when in reality, I'm not even a little bit mad.

The reality is though, you've been looneytunes since Aldo got KTFO'ed in 13 seconds by Conor and I am pretty sure you slit your wrists the night that "bum" Weidman KTFO'ed your hero, shattering your delusions that he was unbeatable.

Real talk. Triggered BR is triggered.

Pretty sure GSP would be able to gameplan the shit out of Usman. Kamarudeen striking is terrible also... It would get exposed.

And Leon?? LMAO.. generic fighter. Good everywhere... excellent at nothing.

Can you name two fighters gsp beat that were as athletic, explosive, and as well-rounded as Usman and Edwards?

You can’t. Both of these guys hit like a train and have elite grappling. On top of that, I’m willing to bet they are both physically more stronger than Georges or anyone he’s beaten. And their cardio is insane.

Discuss

People were saying the exact same thing about Woodley a month ago, until Usman beat him the same way Rory did.

People need to stop thinking that just because someone was dominant, they'd be a world beater. Usman doesn't have the calibre of striking in the open to beat GSP. GSP would just jab him to death, and sprawl/circle out of clinches; the same way he did to other top level wrestlers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilla
Back