Both Kamaru Usman and Leon Edwards would’ve given prime gsp hell

>vents about shitposters and past accounts
>doesn’t realize he’s venting to a shitposter that used to roast him on (multiple) past accounts

Fuck you are stupid
LOL at me being a shitposter and having any previous account in sherdog.
ALso How's Colby ?

A Guy beats gunner Nelson via split decision, conclusion is he would beat a Prime GSP. SURE!!
tenor.gif

Lol, join date 2018

GSP would have ran through both of them at the same time. Amazed how many on here seem determined to run down gsp.

Lol, join date 2018

GSP would have ran through both of them at the same time. Amazed how many on here seem determined to run down gsp.
Usman would smash gsp

Edwards would be a difficult test

Usman would smash gsp

Edwards would be a difficult test

If you really believe that then fair play to you, but I don't agree. Gsp is better than usman in every area and would make a mug of him.

Everyone here knows GSP and the Diaz brothers are retired, right? There are more threads about those guys than all the active fighters (not including McGregor) combined. When we get to the point of Leon Edwards vs GSP the whole thing jumped the shark, IMO.

Agree TS...because Gunnar = GSP...
Saying Leon Edwards would give prime GSP a run at this stage of his career is equivalent to saying David Branch would give Anderson Silva a run for his money in his prime.

GSP would steamroll Edwards, but Usman is a complete nightmare to deal with for anyone.

Saying Leon Edwards would give prime GSP a run at this stage of his career is equivalent to saying David Branch would give Anderson Silva a run for his money in his prime.
You probably believe that too

the-rock-says-those-jabronis-are-weak.gif

prime gsp? no.

You probably believe that too
I believe it as much as you believe all the nonsense you post daily about GSP.

The thought of Leon Edwards..... Leon Edwards being a tough opponent for GSP is absolutely as silly as saying David Branch is a tough opponent for Silva.

Leon gets UD'd as can be expected.
Usman would give GSP a good fight but lose imo

I'd say give Leon Edwards a real test in Damian Maia. Usman would be my pick to beat prime GSP the guy is strong and tenacious.

Gsp is lodged balls deep in his haters heads. Every day they cry cry cry. Tomorrow will bring another round of “who would’ve beat GSP”. Pathetic.

GSP beats both of them. He grappleforks Edwards badly and sprawls and brawls (well, sprawls and jabs and lead high kicks) Kamaru all day.

People just don't seem to remember...

Usman would grind out GSP, Gsp carries way too much muscle for his frame. Usman makes him gas. Leon would be too big and strong for gsp

GSP was soooo boring, thankfully we have guys like Usman and Woodley now.

<CerseiPlotting>

None of you provided Gsp opponents who were as athletic and well rounded as Usman or Edwards.

And everyone is sleeping on Leon. He took a round from Usman losing 29-28, he’s probably top 3 currently if we’re being honest
Well rounded. Usman isn't as well rounded as GSP and that my friend is all that matters. If Usman doesn't take down GSP , he gets destroyed on the feet 9 times out of 10. GSP striking is way superior.
Though Usman is improving every fight his only real way of winning this fight is taking GSP down - and honestly you think he can?
Can Usman take down Bisping, Koscheck, Hughes, would he outgrapple Jake Shields?

Back