Both Bisping and Anderson should call it a career

I somewhat agree TS.

Well I don't think either will go close to the title anyway, all that fight showed me was how shot Anderson's chin actually is (he would have been KO'd by anyone in the upper tier) and he doesn't need to suffer any more punishment.

Nice win for Bisping but to me this fight was more about how bad Anderson was chin/fight IQ wise than how much it puts Bisping up the ladder.
IMO they both get destroyed by any of the guys at the top these days (Vitor, Jacare, Weidman and obviously Luke).

If they hang around and don't get put into the brain scrambling match ups I won't mind, but if they were to even bother going there it is just needless abuse to me.
Mousasi will shut down Bisping and totally bury his title chances if they meet up next anyway.

Bisping is 1 win away from tying GSP's record for most wins in the Octagon with 19.

He's had an incredible career. These guys who have been around near the top forever are crazy. They get looked at as living legends and I think Bisping's in that boat now. He's never been champ or the very best in the division but Bisping's beat Hamill, Leben, Kang, Akiyama, Miller, Stann, Belcher, Le, Leites, and now Anderson. Missed a few top guys too. I was shocked he beat Belcher now I'm shocked he beat Anderson.

Anderson should have retired after the second Sonnen fight. Even after the first Sonnen fight he must have known his chin was cracking but he kept going...

The reality is that Anderson just loves to fight. I don't think he'll retire until he is physically ruined.

Back