Social Boston's woke Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu plans secret no WHITES Christmas party: Aide accidentally sent group email invite

That seems more to mean that "if you give a person someone to blame they won't realize they should blame you" than suggesting that it's impossible to be racist if you don't have power.
Nah you just refuse to acknowledge the power dynamics at play.

It’s cool.

Rock on

I didn’t know Chinese people born in the US are people of Color. For me they are Chinese people born in America.

You Americans are into strange clubs to validate each other.

She’s keeping the job because of DEI .. cause and effect

@mkess101 @ColemanwastheGOAT

The black congressional caucus doesn't allow white people to join and it has been around since 1969.

Nothing Wu has done is new or special, the Elictids of color are an actual group. Not every person of city hall 'of color' is a member of that group. The christmas party is a standard gathering of that group just like any other meeting. White people aren't 'banned' from the party, they are at the party as +1s as most of the Elictids of color have white spouses and white friends (shocking I know). This has been going on for 10 YEARS. The only reason anyone knows or cares about this is because of the email fuck up.

Now if you want to say that groups that don't include white people shouldn't exist, then we can have that conversation but you would have to START with Black Congressional Caucus, NCAAP, Fox Soul, Blacks For Trump, BET etc. Instead of just picking on this tiny ass group in boston. Of course the fact that none of you have protested any of these other groups in ANY other thread shows me this is selective and hypocritical outrage. This confirms that folks like @Spounman don't believe in anything.

The black congressional caucus doesn't allow white people to join and it has been around since 1969.

Nothing Wu has done is new or special, the Elictids of color are an actual group. Not every person of city hall 'of color' is a member of that group. The christmas party is a standard gathering of that group just like any other meeting. White people aren't 'banned' from the party, they are at the party as +1s as most of the Elictids of color have white spouses and white friends (shocking I know). This has been going on for 10 YEARS. The only reason anyone knows or cares about this is because of the email fuck up.

Now if you want to say that groups that don't include white people shouldn't exist, then we can have that conversation but you would have to START with Black Congressional Caucus, NCAAP, Fox Soul, Blacks For Trump, BET etc. Instead of just picking on this tiny ass group in boston. Of course the fact that none of you have protested any of these other groups in ANY other thread shows me this is selective and hypocritical outrage. This confirms that folks like @Spounman don't believe in anything.

I didn't "protest" it here either, you retard.

<TrumpWrong1> It's about hosting events racially segregated events paid for with public tax payers money. <JagsKiddingMe> Why do you think it was an email that wasn't supposed to be seen by the public?<TheDonald>
If people want to have all black groups like the ones you stated, and fund it themselves then go for it, I don't think anyone cares, I certainly don't.

<TrumpWrong1> It's about hosting events racially segregated events paid for with public tax payers money. <JagsKiddingMe> Why do you think it was an email that wasn't supposed to be seen by the public?<TheDonald>
If people want to have all black groups like the ones you stated, and fund it themselves then go for it, I don't think anyone cares, I certainly don't.
I already answered this dolts question a few times . Wherever he got that talking point (Reddit probably) he keeps repeating it

We should abolish all those groups. We should have that discussion; however, the masses are TERRIFIED of going up against black-led groups as the response would surely be to call them racist, privileged, white supremacist etc.

What makes this case different is that the person who currently heads of this group is Asian, not black. Asians can't easily paint themselves as victims of white oppression in today's America--they make more $$, live longer, and go to jail less than any other group.

Also, instead of this being a group to celebrate the achievements of a particular ethnicity, it was one for everybody EXCEPT white people... which is objectively "anti-white." NCAAP, BET, etc. are not--they are just pro-black.

I didn’t know Chinese people born in the US are people of Color. For me they are Chinese people born in America.

American Blacks are people of color. They are black people of African descent that are born in America.

American Blacks are people of color. They are black people of African descent that are born in America.
Yes, but that Wu lady isn’t. So why is she doing that whole gimmick?

Anyhows, I don’t care really. Let them have their shitty party.

Yes, but that Wu lady isn’t. So why is she doing that whole gimmick?

Anyhows, I don’t care really. Let them have their shitty party.
People of Chinese descent aren't really seen as really American in this country. They can be born here, have no accent or have their parents/grandparents born here. Someone will always ask them where are you from? Personally I try not to ask those people unless they reveal it themselves or make comments like Oh I like your food when meeting them.

Asian people are traditionally considered people of color in America but there is a push from liberals to classify them as white people instead of a minority. I don't know what to think about that. I don't know enough about that topic to make an informed statement.

We should abolish all those groups. We should have that discussion; however, the masses are TERRIFIED of going up against black-led groups as the response would surely be to call them racist, privileged, white supremacist etc.

What makes this case different is that the person who currently heads of this group is Asian, not black. Asians can't easily paint themselves as victims of white oppression in today's America--they make more $$, live longer, and go to jail less than any other group.

Also, instead of this being a group to celebrate the achievements of a particular ethnicity, it was one for everybody EXCEPT white people... which is objectively "anti-white." NCAAP, BET, etc. are not--they are just pro-black.

Which again shows me you know nothing about these groups. There are Hispanic and asian people who have worked at BET, there are also hispanic members of the CBC. You're trying to make this exception fit but it isn't.

<TrumpWrong1> It's about hosting events racially segregated events paid for with public tax payers money.

You are really truly, going to attempt to tell me that the CONGRESSIONAL let me say that again the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS doesn't run on tax payers money? Where do you think the CONGRESSIONAL members of GOVERNMENT get their money?

Bake sales?

Holy fucking shit, theres a reason why all your references of information are youtubers.

You are really truly, going to attempt to tell me that the CONGRESSIONAL let me say that again the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS doesn't run on tax payers money? Where do you think the CONGRESSIONAL members of GOVERNMENT get their money?

Bake sales?

Holy fucking shit, theres a reason why all your references of information are youtubers.
You missed the part where I said "and fund it themselves" <TheDonald>

Name me the white members of the congressional black caucus. I'll wait.

Oh wait....

"That might seem like a strange question, but it’s one the CBC has grappled with throughout its 40-year history. White Members of Congress have occasionally tried to join, but the group has remained firm: The CBC is for blacks only."

I'll go back to ignoring you and not taking you seriously, thanks.
I never heard of them excluding whites - I remember a white pol saying he would join if he won election.

But if that's the case I agree that the CBC is racist. See, it's not hard.

Victim Politics is a great way to hide your inadequacies...

I already answered this dolts question a few times . Wherever he got that talking point (Reddit probably) he keeps repeating it

It's just deflection... and an attempt to avoiding defending a topic of where there's zero defense

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back