• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Boston's woke Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu plans secret no WHITES Christmas party: Aide accidentally sent group email invite

Self victimized? What does that even mean?

My entire life has been one of privilege, I have more money than I'll ever spend and have never wanted for anything.

You said cockroaches because you're a racist fascist and don't consider brown people human.
Two "Cists" in a row......Laughing. I'm glad you don't feel victimized because no one in America is a victim in anyway. I said Cockroaches because that's what they resemble scurrying through the "Borderless" holes in the wall. You Racists always try to finf Racism in everything but with the supply so low it has to be manufactured.

I'm super white and I never speak out against racism targeting white people because we're the majority and have all the social advantages. I have voiced some concerns regarding affirmative action because playing with acceptance is tricky and can go wrong in many ways, including discriminating against people who deserve their fair shot. That said, conservatives are useless in those discussions because all they care about is denying things to black people and don't actually care about what's fair nor not.

If you're an anti-racist, I imagine you fully support BLM and their issues with systemic racism? Stop and frisk must have made your blood boil, as must the racial disparity in drug convictions and the overwhelming unconstitutionality of high cash bail amounts and the resulting incarcerations of POC.

Your very first sentence there was racist. If I made a generalized statement about black people, you would be up in arms about it. Yet you can make a generalized statement saying white people have all the social advantages and think that it's perfectly true. White people can grow up in poor and abusive households and bad neighborhoods as well. Not all come with a silver spoon in their mouth's or from generational wealth like the anti white racists assume.

I supported some of what BLM stood for but I certainly didn't stand for all of it because not all of it was true and a lot of it was rooted in the very same anti white racism that you display. I'm not a fan of stop and frisk, I don't think there should be a racial disparity in drug convictions nor higher cash bail amounts. I don't know of any conservatives who are for stacking the system against black people.

In fact if you had a normal conversation with them, you'd be surprised to learn that the majority would probably be okay with pumping more money into inner city schools to get disadvantaged kids on the right track early on.

I'm super white and I never speak out against racism targeting white people because we're the majority and have all the social advantages. I have voiced some concerns regarding affirmative action because playing with acceptance is tricky and can go wrong in many ways, including discriminating against people who deserve their fair shot. That said, conservatives are useless in those discussions because all they care about is denying things to black people and don't actually care about what's fair nor not.

If you're an anti-racist, I imagine you fully support BLM and their issues with systemic racism? Stop and frisk must have made your blood boil, as must the racial disparity in drug convictions and the overwhelming unconstitutionality of high cash bail amounts and the resulting incarcerations of POC.
There is no such thing as "Systemic" racism and Stop and Frisk wasn't racist but it was good policing and the results showed how effective it was. The disparities in Drug convictions have nothing to so with race but have to do with legal funding and legal representation and number of offenses. It really doesn't matter even discussing so called "Racism" with Liberals because Its like telling a child his imaginary friend doesn't exist when they want it to so much.

Going through this article, I came across:

Feeling there were 'no need for apologies at all', Fernandes Anderson said: 'Just like there are groups that meet based on shared interests or cultural backgrounds, it's completely natural for elected officials of color to gather for a holiday celebration.'

She continued: 'Many groups celebrate and come together in various ways, and it's not about excluding anyone. Instead, it's about creating spaces for like-minded individuals to connect and support each other.'

ok....fair enough. but what would happen if white colleagues threw a party for only fellow "like minded" white colleagues?

The klan says the same thing about connecting with like minded individuals.

Your very first sentence there was racist. If I made a generalized statement about black people, you would be up in arms about it. Yet you can make a generalized statement saying white people have all the social advantages and think that it's perfectly true. White people can grow up in poor and abusive households and bad neighborhoods as well. Not all come with a silver spoon in their mouth's or from generational wealth like the anti white racists assume.

I supported some of what BLM stood for but I certainly didn't stand for all of it because not all of it was true and a lot of it was rooted in the very same anti white racism that you display. I'm not a fan of stop and frisk, I don't think there should be a racial disparity in drug convictions nor higher cash bail amounts. I don't know of any conservatives who are for stacking the system against black people.

In fact if you had a normal conversation with them, you'd be surprised to learn that the majority would probably be okay with pumping more money into inner city schools to get disadvantaged kids on the right track early on.
I agree for the most but pumping more money into inner cities does no good as Baltimore is a fine example of just that.

What was the question then, I’ll only answer if you promise to send me the study after

I think I'm about done on this topic, I don't really care about your answer as it will just be some alt right bullshit. Nobody complaining about this party is a serious person.

I don't want to dig though all the studies on the hiring algorithms but here's a link to the Harvard study so you can glance at it and come up with reasons there isn't racism there.

Google can take you to hundreds of related articles and studies that followed if you care. Everyone just ignores this issue when I mention it so I've never taken the time to collate a manifesto, we'll see if that changes.

I agree for the most but pumping more money into inner cities does no good as Baltimore is a fine example of just that.

I agree that it's not that simple. There's a whole host of cooperation from each side that needs to be done in order to make it successful. Simply throwing money around does nothing other than waste money while helping very few. I just didn't feel like writing a novel about it since it basically requires that.

Well I am trying to understand what the "Electeds of Color" is - in the article, her spokesperson said it was a group that holds annual parties.. but I don't know anything else beyond that.

The article also says a larger party for the entire legislature is to be held as well.. so its not like this is the only one they are planning.

If Trump had a "white elected" Christmas party in DC followed by one for all elected officials what would your reaction be?

Lol……yes so the “like minded group” invited to this party is everyone that exists who isn’t White?

{<hhh]

This lady is definitely not a racist sack of shit!

<{outtahere}>
@Spounman
People call Kid Rock a racist and his first kid is half-black.
Joe Rogan also has an adopted biracial daughter.

Be consistent and let thier family choice speak for their 'racism'.

Also @DoctorNick has said that asians are honorary whites, so he would classify this as self hatred LOL

It is always the sheltered whiteys that do not care. And why should they? They live in a bubble, behind gates, and certainly away from all the troubles that sometime arises when people grow in a very mixed area. Keep to the narrative and look the other way. Standard course they all take.

If Trump had a "white elected" Christmas party in DC followed by one for all elected officials what would your reaction be?

If Trump is such a champion against anti-whiteness why didn't he abolish the black congressional caucus? Or Black Entertainment Television? Or the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

Why isn't there a peep from you, @mkess101 @William Munny @Lord_Impaler about any of these orgs that don't open their doors to white people? Why is there only an outcry over this one City Council's Christmas Party?

Make it make sense why you aren't all a bunch of cherry picking, insecure hypocrites.

He probably did hold parties for only white people. Those groups probably just had most subtle names lol

It is always the sheltered whiteys that do not care. And why should they? They live in a bubble, behind gates, and certainly away from all the troubles that sometime arises when people grow in a very mixed area. Keep to the narrative and look the other way. Standard course they all take.

I'm very sorry you find a holiday party to be troubling. You seem like the sheltered one.

If Trump is such a champion against anti-whiteness why didn't he abolish the black congressional caucus? Or Black Entertainment Television? Or the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

Why isn't there a peep from you, @mkess101 @William Munny @Lord_Impaler about any of these orgs that don't open their doors to white people? Why is there only an outcry over this one City Council's Christmas Party?

Make it make sense why you aren't all a bunch of cherry picking, insecure hypocrites.
start a thread about this. and we can have a discussion about these.

calling out racism, or actions that exclude others on the basis of race doesn't make one insecure, in makes them moral.

do you have an issue with what this mayor did?
do you disagree with anything I said in this thread?

Last edited:
I think I'm about done on this topic, I don't really care about your answer as it will just be some alt right bullshit. Nobody complaining about this party is a serious person.

I don't want to dig though all the studies on the hiring algorithms but here's a link to the Harvard study so you can glance at it and come up with reasons there isn't racism there.

Google can take you to hundreds of related articles and studies that followed if you care. Everyone just ignores this issue when I mention it so I've never taken the time to collate a manifesto, we'll see if that changes.
Yes, the notoriously racist AI’s
  • In an analysis of job board recommendations of those surveyed, 40% of respondents noted that they had experienced recommendations based upon their identities, rather than their qualifications. Moreover, 30% also noted that the job alerts they had received were below their current skill level.
  • Almost two-thirds (63%) of respondents noted that academic recommendations made by the platforms were lower than their current academic achievements. This was a finding of particular disappointment as the survey highlights the fact that black women are the most educated group in America.
There is no way to know if these findings hold up as unique to black candidates unless they also asked white candidates on these job boards the same questions. Moreover, what are the chances they went to a black college which requires lower sat scores to get into compared to normal colleges?

Following the link to the Harvard article, it says the job board AI is recommending jobs based on the type of people who actually bother to apply to them. Doesn’t sound like an evil AI trying to kill black people or something, it sounds like trying to find you a job that people similar to you go for more often. You can argue it shouldn’t, but saying it’s racist? Grasping at straws

it also says that quote subjective evaluations like productivity, not being late and not getting complaints made about you are also unfair ways that AI discriminates against certain groups which is quite funny, because it’s essentially claiming “it’s unfair to judge people off their conduct at work because some groups have worse conduct than others”

Lol at “altright”, such a loser man

this is some of funniest material I've read in a while. can't imagine hating myself to the degree you do.

Back