• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Boston's woke Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu plans secret no WHITES Christmas party: Aide accidentally sent group email invite

This thread is the detail. You're in here defending racism and segregation. The guys you're arguing with are anti racism and anti segregation.

You just think it's okay to be racist against white people because bad things happened 100+ years ago.

Nah.

You're a racist piece of garbage complaining about something meaningless while ignoring actual racism.

And a hundred years ago? Are you really this stupid?

His base was overrun by the Russians and he spent time as a POW.

They were barely fed and being German he carved this scale out of scraps to make sure everyone got the same amount of bread each day.

It's my most cherished possession.

View attachment 1016918
Where’s your Christmas spirit? A centerpiece like that should have holly or lights on it.

Are white people disinvited? Or is it just a party FOR people of color issues?

If it's the former, it's kind of gross. If it's the latter, I see no issue with it.

No, it's not a concise summary of the position I've put forth. It's a concise summary of what you want me to have put forth. But it bears very little resemblance what I actually said.

The level of unintelligence from you is mind-boggling. For example, you say I'm being a hypocrite when I stated:

And I also stated:

Stating that all variations of this concept should be treated the same is "hypocrisy"? You must not know what the word means.

This meeting is for Black politicians.

This meeting is for everyone except Black politicians.

Virtually identical.

Lol, by all means continue flailing around to try and justify the kind of racism you like, while simultaneously trying to conceal that fact that you’re a racist.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Taking care of her was the last thing keeping me around, it's probably time for me to shuffle off this mortal coil and leave my money in a trust for my brothers.
No brother come on. This is not the way. How about a Christmas golden retriever puppy? Something to be responsible for again.

Thanks.

Taking care of her was the last thing keeping me around, it's probably time for me to shuffle off this mortal coil and leave my money in a trust for my brothers.

Dude, talk to someone. Get some help. The nature of this forum is obviously gonna be contentious but in the real world, life is precious. You don't need to feel like yours is over or there's nothing left. Losing parents is tough, I lost my mom in 2018 and my dad a couple years ago. I never experienced anything like what you are, but my brother did. And there are some great therapists that help people find perspective.

Dude, talk to someone. Get some help. The nature of this forum is obviously gonna be contentious but in the real world, life is precious. You don't need to feel like yours is over or there's nothing left. Losing parents is tough, I lost my mom in 2018 and my dad a couple years ago. I never experienced anything like what you are, but my brother did. And there are some great therapists that help people find perspective.

I don't know why I actually said what I said, taking your own life is pretty selfish and there are still people counting on me. I promised my mother I'd take care of my brother, who is a paranoid schizophrenic.

Thanks for the support, though, it's appreciated.

Most responses in here are hilariously unaware.
Every ethnic and cultural group other than western whites holds a strong, obvious in group preference. If you vote for people from an out group don’t be surprised when you get excluded and discriminated against.

Back