Social Boston's woke Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu plans secret no WHITES Christmas party: Aide accidentally sent group email invite

As a white man, can I still be enraged over my lack of invite to this badass party?

A classic debate technique used by leftist is to travesty the topic to the level where its funny, which then gives the impression that the topic, or in this case what WU did, is actually not that bad. Like, you know, its still not ok but hey if we can laugh about it it can also not be that bad, right!?!?!?

The funny part must not even be directly connected to the topic per se, its enough to repeat the allegation and to add something out of context, a comparison or whatever, just to finish strong with a funny end.

To apply this on our actual case we see that a person (in this case a left wing politician) has invited only POC to a party and doesn't want any white members there, which is a serious racist issue. If we would take out colors and present that in a case of "one group of people exclude another one based on skin color" literally every normal person would agree that that's racist. But as it was a leftist who did this other leftists simply don't want to make them as bad as right wingers, so they add a funny comment at the end of the topic like "well maybe they only wanted people who can dance" which then ridicules the topic and based on the fun part of the argument its not as bad as if there wasn't a funny comment.

I've seen some examples here from people who either directly defend what she did, or who try to make it look not as bad as it really is.

Again, a very common technique used by left wings...

A classic debate technique used by leftist is to travesty the topic to the level where its funny, which then gives the impression that the topic, or in this case what WU did, is actually not that bad. Like, you know, its still not ok but hey if we can laugh about it it can also not be that bad, right!?!?!?

The funny part must not even be directly connected to the topic per se, its enough to repeat the allegation and to add something out of context, a comparison or whatever, just to finish strong with a funny end.

To apply this on our actual case we see that a person (in this case a left wing politician) has invited only POC to a party and doesn't want any white members there, which is a serious racist issue. If we would take out colors and present that in a case of "one group of people exclude another one based on skin color" literally every normal person would agree that that's racist. But as it was a leftist who did this other leftists simply don't want to make them as bad as right wingers, so they add a funny comment at the end of the topic like "well maybe they only wanted people who can dance" which then ridicules the topic and based on the fun part of the argument its not as bad as if there wasn't a funny comment.

I've seen some examples here from people who either directly defend what she did, or who try to make it look not as bad as it really is.

Again, a very common technique used by left wings...

Like I've said before, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of your ilk.

If you think the electids of color is a racist group for not allowing white people, then you would have to apply the same logic to the Black Congressional Caucus, BET, Fox Soul, Blacks For Trump, NCAAP etc.

But there are no threads with you or any of your ideological bunk mates complaining about these groups, which shows that all of you are being disingenuous with your outrage to Wu's group.

Like I've said before, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of your ilk.

If you think the electids of color is a racist group for not allowing white people, then you would have to apply the same logic to the Black Congressional Caucus, BET, Fox Soul, Blacks For Trump, NCAAP etc.

But there are no threads with you or any of your ideological bunk mates complaining about these groups, which shows that all of you are being disingenuous with your outrage to Wu's group.

I dont debate with racists, so go and find somebody who cares about you. Thank you!

He says weird stuff but this was decent about MSM and race relations

Back