Borrachinha provokes Romero and says that Gastelum would be "very easy to fight"

Gastelum would knock story out easily now and any version of story.

I would very much say yes....Story is well past his prime, and Kelvin has progressed.

That literally has nothing to do with what i posted.

Gastelum would finish Borrachina, terrible matchup. Kelvin has the chin to take Borrachina, but I dont think Paulo does.
exactly. gastulem is absolutely the worst matchup for borrachina. you thought borrachina has a huge head, gas's head is the size of a freaking HW. he us nothing like johnny. but I am kind of starting to like borrachina. he is slowly growing on me.

Cmon cut Yoel some slack, the dude is like 50yo ffs. Give him some extra time to microdose, it's only fair

I follow him on IG, where he posts all his trainings, running, workouts, and he's like an optimized version of prime Arona.
Arona would besmirch this playboy into bolivian

I'd like to see Costa test Rockhold's chin. :cool:

I think Whittaker and Romero would beat Costa, but not too sure about Gastelum vs Costa.

Gastelum would finish Borrachina, terrible matchup. Kelvin has the chin to take Borrachina, but I dont think Paulo does.
Hahahahahaha

In a parallel universe? Kelvin is a punching bag, is slow as shit and has garbage cardio

He would get his shit pushed in, it will only take a few minutes

Back