Borrachinha provokes Romero and says that Gastelum would be "very easy to fight"

77kg is 169 pounds. Da fuck is this dude talking about.

Big lol at this idiot comparing past USADA Hendricks and Gastelum... Plus, I could be wrong but beating Hall and Hendricks should not be a reason to feel that cocky and confident against a monster like Romero.

This guy is insanely overrated, he will get exposed very soon, Romero will murder this kid

Yeah, the 41 year old wants to make the fight as far away as possible so he has time to get better. Brilliant theory.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Kennedy had the same difference in height and athleticism with Gastelum and he got creamed.

Hes trt vitor 2.0. He is the old lion soul in the young lion body.

When vitor found out he could no longer compete in ufc with trt he enlisted the help of a witch doctor who pulled the old lion soul from his body and placed it into his chosen disciple. Is normal

When vitor found out he could no longer compete in ufc with trt he enlisted the help of a witch doctor who pulled the old lion soul from his body and placed it into his chosen disciple. Is normal
Yeah man this is 100% fact. No one could convince me otherwise. Before vitor got off trt paulo was average looking brazilian with good skill and potential. Now he is how you see him today.

Paulo Borrachinha did not swallow well the justification of Yoel Romero that it will need more time to cure an injury in the orbital bone. The duel between them was originally scheduled for November 3 at UFC 230 in New York. However, with the Cuban claiming to be unable to date, the organization rescheduled for January 18. In a conversation with Combate.com, the Brazilian provoked the rival and said he believed it was an attempt to gain preparation time.

"I think he's winding up, wanting more time to train." That's the truth. I do not doubt he got hurt, but I think he's taking advantage and asking for more time to train, because when the UFC sent the contract, he knew it would be in November, otherwise they would not make a contract. I signed, he did not. He said the doctor said he needs more time, but if he hurt himself against Whittaker, how long was he going to need it? He knows it's going to be a very tough fight, everyone in the category has already called him how he'll fight me, it's going to be a very aggressive fight with devastating punches and kicks. They do not want to put their health at risk, even more a 41-year-old who should already think about retirement. If he has injured his face, he will be afraid to take a blow there. I do not think he was sparring that much stronger and will do even less. Unfortunately, for him, this fight ain't gonna be any cool - stated ..

On who he would prefer to fight between the Whittaker/Gastelum fight:

"I find Gastelum very easy to fight for being much smaller. In fact, he's a 77kg but no one gave him a wake up that he's 77kg. He's doing well in our weightclass, so he's comfortable, but I met him at the UFC Performance Institute and he's actually 77kg. Not average. He's kind phisically similar to Hendricks. It would be a fight just like the fight with Hendricks, "said the fighter, recalling his victory over former welterweight champion Johny Hendricks (up to 77kg) in November last year when he knocked out the second round.

He also reveals the desire to fight Chris Wheydman

- If Whittaker delays more and can not fight at the beginning of the year with Gastelum, only in the middle of the year, I put myself at disposal to fight in the same time of Whittaker x Gastelum against the winner of Rockhold x Weidman, if the UFC wants, and the public wants. Either of them, but mostly Weidman, because he won from Vitor, from Anderson, from Lyoto, so I think he's a bit choked up in Brazil's pride. I'm ready for anyone, my business is strategy.

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...que-gastelum-seria-muito-facil-de-lutar.ghtml

Love his "take on anyone" demeanor.
Obviously it will change the more he gets on top, but for now, I am enjoying the possibilities.

Since this muthafucka beat Hall he's been talking shit but forget Hall was fucking up him marjority of the fight and then he started landing groin shots to cheat. Fuck outta here.

8 folks ranked above him (using ufc rankings): Bob is fighting Kelvin, Chris is fighting Luke, Dave is fighting Ronaldo, Derek is fighting Israel and Yoel is taking a longer break than he wanted.

i suppose all he has left is shit talking and hype generating.

To be honest Costa would probably Hulk-smash Kelvin. It wouldn't even be close.

<[analyzed}>

This guy is becoming one of my favorite fighters. Hes confident, fearless, violent and looks great naked im sure.
images

Gastelum would finish Borrachina, terrible matchup. Kelvin has the chin to take Borrachina, but I dont think Paulo does.

Rick+Story+Drops+Kelvin+Gastelum+UFC+171.gif

That's not to say kelvin doesn't have a good chin, but lets just keep things in perspective. Borrachina hits much, much harder than Rick Story.

I also have no idea what grounds you could possibly say Kelvin is a terrible match up for him.

Rick+Story+Drops+Kelvin+Gastelum+UFC+171.gif

That's not to say kelvin doesn't have a good chin, but lets just keep things in perspective. Borrachina hits much, much harder than Rick Story.

I also have no idea what grounds you could possibly say Kelvin is a terrible match up for him.
Gastelum would knock story out easily now and any version of story.

Gas is the easiest top 5 MW fight. I also feel thr champ is overrated. I thought he lost both fights to Romero.

He's one of the must watch brigade, let him say what the fuck he wants.

Back