Media Borrachinha and his girl next to his pharmacy

Ya she's super naturally good looking. Those are the kind of girls I lust over, not the super fake-looking ones (talking about her face, not her chest).

Tbh I'm underwhelmed here. I mean yeah she's fairly pretty and I would with the force of a thousand suns but I figured the Natty GOAT could score better. She's about an 8/10 when he should have a dime piece hanging from each of his perfectly chiseled arms. Maybe she has a great personality or money or something.

Beauty is subjective. She might be an 8 for some, but could be a 9 or 10 for others.

And I think you're right about personality. She seems like someone who Costa could potentially start a family with.

screenshot_2020-09-25-16-46-06-1-png.801364

Wow, SHE'S GORGEOUS. I would definitely be happy if a beautiful female person like her was ever in my bed.
I mean having seen the other pictures on this page she is definitely a pretty girl but your reaction to this rather unflattering picture seems a little excessive.

Beauty is subjective though I suppose so maybe you saw that particular picture differently than I did.

Alot of NAC for that liver support i see..

Tbh I'm underwhelmed here. I mean yeah she's fairly pretty and I would with the force of a thousand suns but I figured the Natty GOAT could score better. She's about an 8/10 when he should have a dime piece hanging from each of his perfectly chiseled arms. Maybe she has a great personality or money or something.
She has great boobs. Weirdly pale though

Edit: looks like that was just a really bad picture of her in the op. She’s super hot. Shame on you TS

Paulo Costa should be able to get better looking women.

She's nice, but not 10/10 nice.

hair too black
boobs too big!

ugh

4.5/10

Reminded me of this guy, basically the only one to post a picture with a LOT of supplements and then pissing hot right after, not the best look to post that kind of thing, they look way different tho, the cut on TJ was BRUTAL.
Dude looks like Christian Bale in The Machinest sitting in front of half of GNC.

She's nice and I definitely would but I'd expect the natty goat to have a hotter girlfriend, especially considering the reputation of Brazilian women.
If she has a good personality and is good in bed though, he's done well.

Back