Media Borrachinha and his girl next to his pharmacy

Even if this guy loses the fight he definetly won at life, pretty girl and all the usada aproved supplements that you can think of
View attachment 801364
Tbh I'm underwhelmed here. I mean yeah she's fairly pretty and I would with the force of a thousand suns but I figured the Natty GOAT could score better. She's about an 8/10 when he should have a dime piece hanging from each of his perfectly chiseled arms. Maybe she has a great personality or money or something.

D2GmW1AWsAAcQV2.jpg:large

And she seems awesome! I think she is the one taking care of his media. She is the one filming

That's his supplement maid, his real gf is off camera

She looks like she probably has 2 very beautiful tits. There are degrees to how beautiful tits are.
Probably, eh? And you're talking degrees?

I feel like we're reaching for fruit that are found all over, but I guess that's just me. I haven't seen any revealing photos to know better but she appears to have reasonable breasts as well as a reasonable face. She probably has a juicy pussy too - like so, so many women.

I feel like if I google "woman" I'd find half the picks to be as hot or hotter than that one but again that's just me.

Back